Total Pageviews

Monday 27 February 2023

Gorgon Eyes - Original love song/poem by Sjones

You've got me shaking just by talking,
I am frozen like a statue from your gaze,
Those beautiful lips are moving, but I don't hear any words come from your mouth,
That laugh snaps me out of the hypnosis, and I am lost for words,
What do I say, what do I do?,

I can't read the room, but I want to read you,
I want to make you smile and get lost in your gaze,
Turn me into a statue with those Gorgon eyes, and I'll make you happy for the rest of our days,

Those luscious lips, them curvy hips,
I want to be drunk on you, I want to be consumed by you,
Your silky hair and pearly whites, nothing compares to the greenery in your eyes,
Is this what it's like to fall in love, because this is new, Is that my heart?,

I can't read the room, but I want to read you,
I want to make you laugh and get lost in your gaze,
Turn me into a statue with those Gorgon eyes, and I'll make you happy for the rest of our days,

I'm taking the plunge and asking you out,
I don't know why you laughed and agree'd because I nervously knocked my drink over you,
Maybe this is just a dream, and you are not real, Who'd want to be with someone like me?,
I'm a fool, I've made mistakes, and I've been alone for my heart has been torn,

I can't read the room, They are just staring and laughing at me,
I don't like the shakes any more, I've made a mistake, and it's time to leave,
My back was against you, but I felt a pull and there you were in front of my eyes,
I am lost in those Gorgon eyes and turned to stone,
Your lips have just touched mine and I could taste fine wine,
My body is melting as the dopamine is spiralling,
I'm being taken to Neverland.

No comments:

Post a Comment