Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2018

Top 10 Dragonball Series Songs!

WE GOTTA POWER GUY'S! How are we doing? Hope you are all well!

This is a hell of an amazing topic I am covering with my all time fave anime series Dragonball. I am going to be picking my fave themes and instrumental's from dragonball, z, gt and super to make this list as SUPER as I Kaioken, ya see what I'm Saiyan?
Will I feature music that was featured in games? Sadly I will not be doing that BUT maybe next time. Will music from films feature? Yes.

Bardock's theme is so awesome like from the moment it kicks off you know this is about to get real.

It's only featured in Battle Of The Gods movie but my god was it such an epic song and scene that it stands out so much and deserves to be on any db music themed list.

Say what you want about GT but this song was beautiful and GT had some good moments too. Vic Mignogna

This song is so unexpected for a Dragonball theme I feel but my god it hits me in my feels everytime I love it!

Another one much like Usubeni and from Super. It's beautiful, emotional and hits me in my feels all the time and IT'S SO CATCHY!

A song all about Frieza which appeared in ressurection of F it's kickass!

When Gohan goes SS2 for the first time this song play's and its a beautiful yet powerful moment!

The epitome of badassary, the song fit for a Prince with Bruce Falconer making Vegeta's theme.

KA KA KA KACHI DAZE! From the opening this song is lit first time I heard it i perked up like holy shit what the fuck is this majestic piece of heaven I hear? It was the sound of awesomeness much like number 1!

First time I ever seen DBZ this kicked the show off and from the intro I was hooked I was like "by the beard of Zeus what is this magical music"

That's all folks for now anyways, perhaps i'll bring you another slice of a db list soon, stay tuned!

All photo and music credit to their rightful owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment