Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 May 2020

Grey Skies Will Fade Away - Poem

Although the skies are grey,
And you're mind is unclear,
Know that i will sit beside you,
And it will all be okay my dear,

I know its tough right now,
And emotions are high,
But rest easy knowing i am by your side,
The rain will ease away,
And We will welcome a rainbow to stay,

Brighter days are coming,
For as long as you are still smiling,
The world is beautiful and full of vibrant colours,
With you here, this world will never get duller,

Thank you for being the light in the dark,
Thank you for holding onto me during stormy seas,
Thank you for being the sense and calm in my madness,
Thank you for all you're beautiful words and emotions,
Thank you for all the love you give me,
Thank you for not giving up and staying here,

Don't give up, Stand unbroken,
Continue to grow and heal and continue evolving,
For the hurt and anger and depression and anxiety you live with,
I am sorry for those who brought the worst to you and tried to destroy you,
You are in control and all is well now, no need to be afraid,
No harm will ever come to you, No harm should have ever came to you,

We can't rewind time, but if we could we would,
We would meet sooner, laugh harder,
Never stop smiling, Live together longer,
We would do as we are doing now, live and conquer,
Us against the world and not at each other,

Thank you for being the best team mate i could ever wish for,
Thank you for warming my heart up,
Thank you for making me smile and laugh so hard,
Thank you for making so many beautiful memories with me,
Thank you for helping me grow and learn,
Thank you for loving and holding me,
Thank you for staying with me,

I know how excited and happy and joyous i get at times,
Be it about seeing you again, Or hearing or seeing something amazing,
You continue to inspire and motivate me and make me sane,
I know some days are harder than others,
But nothing truly beats laying with you under the covers,
Stay strong my sunflower, for you will bloom again soon,
It's not easy living in our heads,
At least we have each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment