Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Ten Songs To Listen To This Halloween 2022

So back in 2016 I made a top ten Halloween songs list, and it's a good one of course because it's me and I made the list haha. If you want to view that list please click the red text at anytime as it will open up a new window for your viewing pleasure.

Be sure to add those songs to your playlists, TODAY! MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Today I will be bringing you a very special list of songs which you should listen to around the spooky season this year! The following songs feature content that will either be creepy, about monsters, demonic or something else.

Basically these songs fit the Halloween vibez, and I hope you enjoy them! :D

10: We Drink Your Blood - Powerwolf
A powerful metal song about Vampires drinking your blood, especially when the midnight sky is red. 

9: Bark At The Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy is barking mad here as he tells the tale of what it is like being a Werewolf.

8: The Devil In I - Slipknot
Put your mind into the steps of a killer being taken to court after being caught and interrogated.

7: Medication For The Melancholy - Rob Zombie
Imagine the insanity of being hunted down by a drug field kill billy character and this is what I'd imagine be playing. There are many Rob Zombie songs set around monsters and killers and what not BUT I wanted to pick something lesser known than your Dragula's or Living Dead Girls or Superbeasts.

6: Faith - Ghost
He is all ears, he is all eyes, he is the one, and he's watching you fall. 

5: Fear Of The Dark - Iron Maiden
In the dark something is always there, someone is near. You may have a phobia, or you may be right and there is someone out there in the dark.

4: The American Nightmare - Ice Nine Kills
Ice Nine has done numerous songs and have devoted their gimmick these past few years to being a band all about killers and monsters. The American Nightmare is all about Freddy Kruger and the nightmare at elm st films. 

3: Hellraiser - Lemmy & Ozzy
Lemmy and Ozzy wrote and made their own version of this and of course came together for one too and I have to put this on the list. Hellraiser 1-3 are great films and this track is awesome! You solve the puzzle box and here I am. 

2: Night Of Long Knives - Machine Head
You won't see them come in the night, with these knives and bloodstains on their hands. They'll paint the walls and taste the blade with the night of long knives with Charles Manson in charge. 

1: The Night - Disturbed
What has come over you? What madness has taken hold, and why are you running away? This hits and I, for one, feel transformed, and I can imagine someone changing forms into a big lurking monster perhaps all due to the power of the night. There are lines in here to that make me think of Moon Knight, this guy changes by the night and becomes the vigilante who is the saviour in the night. 

So Vwhat did yew think of ma leeeest? (Dracula impression)
Do I need a brain or an extra limb? Are my song choices Howling at the moon?
Do I need to be bandaged up?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this list and my Halloween cheese and song list with my blog today.
I can't thank you enough for visiting and reading, It means a lot!
Please share my blog to those who you think will be interested.
See you around, stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment