Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 March 2020

R.I.P. Nana Jones

I love you lots Nana❤❤❤❤❤❤ You meant the world to me, we had such a laugh from all the times you baby sat me as a kid, to our adventures out and about and down Porthcawl on holiday. Your "yisee mawrs" and "jesus thomas" always made me laugh and I will miss them greatly. Such a great, wonderful, funny, cheeky woman I've had such an honour to have known and it's been an honour to be your grandson. I'll continue to make you proud and make everyone laugh on your behalf. Thanks for the memories and laughs, I love you so much and I'll miss you....always. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
It's a crazy world and we're in such a crazy time and year at the moment and I'm saddened and lost for words on losing you but I can sleep easy knowing your not in pain or suffering anymore and that you'll have a hell of a party up there with Datsy and Kenny and Scooby! ❤❤❤❤❤
In loving memory of my amazing, wonderful Nana. I've donated and I'm raising awareness for Dementia.👍😊 My mother and sister did a lot for my nan in her last years and took such great care of her and they are such wonderful women and superheroes for all they did and continue to do so thank you both.😊❤❤❤ The nurses who also came to take care of my nan I can't thank enough either. They allowed my mother and sister to have a break from their constant care of my nan and we can't thank them enough for what they did to. From getting my nan up and putting her to bed to doing her some lovely cuppa's and giving her, her fave foods and fave biscuits, the rich tea kind of course.😄 

I miss my Nana a lot and I know it's hard times and this just all feels like a bad dream but I know and find comfort in that she left this world in peace and she is not suffering and in pain anymore. She's reunited with my Datsy and Uncle Kenny now so that's why we are blessed with such gorgeous weather as the heaven's are smiling and she's letting us know that she's safe, she loves us all and she's at peace. 

I love you so much my Nana. Enjoy time with Datsy and enjoying John Wayne movies.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment