Total Pageviews

Monday 13 January 2020

It's been a year!

It's been a year since I first saw you. It's been a year since I joked at you not lasting in work long. It's been a year since, I laughed at you not being able to do screen checks due to scary films.

It's been a year since I messaged you asking if you could cover my shift for me and I'll cover one of yours for you. 28/9/18 we shift swapped. It's been a year since you said yes. 

It's been a year since I asked you how it went. It's been a year since we opened. It's been a year since we talked about life so far and when we was born. It's been a year since I kept asking and wondering when you'd be in and when I'd work with you next. 
It's been a year since I held your hand and danced with you and talked about music at that work Xmas doo. It's been a year since new years and the nights and days we constantly spent messaging each other and we haven't stopped, we started 19/12/18 to constantly be in touch with one another. 

It's been a year since we first cwtched and snuggled. Its been a year since I told you I fancied you, liked you and more than that. It's been a year baby, where we said to one another, I'd love to spend life with you. It's always and forever that, I will love you.

It's been a year sweetheart and I love you to bits!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment