Total Pageviews

Monday 16 July 2018

Action Crazy Violent (Rap/Metal original song lyrics)

Take that bat and smash my head in NOW!
It's time to smash,
it's time to break,
it's time to lay motherfuckers in the grave, 
time to break jaws and stab hearts,
this bitch got a bat and she's gonna start swinging,
hit me with your best shot, stop the insults and take action,
take that bat and smash my head in NOW!,

When we were young we were best friends,
Laughing, playing, running round the bend,
We'd never thought this would ever end,
We became so close and i took the risk,
I put all your favourite tracks on disc,
Hoping our future would become an obelisk, 

It's time to smash, time to break,
lay me down to the motherfucking grave,
throw those words that stab like knives,
throw those plates around hoping no one survives,
put that bat up and hit me with your best shot,
take action, get crazy, go violent,
And smash my head in NOW! 

You said we were an item, 
exclusive til death do us part,
feeding me lies, I was oblivious to it all,
thinking it all to be sunshine and rainbows, happiness ever after,
I thought the world of you, you cheated me,
took advantage of my heart, tore apart my soul,
let me alone, to take care of our home,
defenceless against those stones,
that you toss against my bones,
i'm so broken, will you just end it for me now

Smash, break, 
lay me down to sleep,
i'm fucking done with all this shit,
i'm broken, beat, scarred, 
don't give a fuck,
take a look at the mess you've made,
throw me more shade,
take me down to the grave,
pick up your bat and take your best shot,
take action, get violent, go crazy baby,
go ahead and smash my head in NOW!

written 4am 
15/7/18
Inspired by Machine Head. 
Wrote this based upon a domestic relationship which was a flower it bloomed so well at first but the winter, the cold death tore it apart and things got shinning crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment