Total Pageviews

Monday 25 June 2018

Self Destructive Goal (Original music lyrics)

You're pushing, you're pushing, 
You're pushing me over the line! 
Keep pushing, pushing, 
Keep pushing you're luck!
It's only a matter of time before i stick those teeth down your throat!
You make me so mad,
I'm about to SELF DESTRUCT!

You're insults so childish,
You're name calls so petty,
You're punches, so weakly,
Keep it up, keep it up man
Keep it up, keep it up now
Keep it up, keep it up, come on now,
I'm about to EXPLODE!

You're pushing, you're pushing,
You're pushing me over the line!
Keep pushing, keep pushing, 
Keep pushing you're luck,
I can only take so much,
You're making me mad,
I'm about to SELF DESTRUCT!

Yeah keep throwing those things at me, 
You're such a baby,
Keep following me, keep yelling those words,
You're gonna be on the floor after the count of four,
You're threats so empty, You don't scare me,
I'm holding it back, holding it in,
I hold it back, holding it in,
Until I CAN'T HOLD IT NO MORE!

I'm about to EXPLODE! 
You've pushed me, pushed me
OVER THE LINE!
You've pushed it, you pushed it,
YOU'VE PUSHED YOUR LUCK,
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE,
Let's settle the score, 
IT'S TIME TO SELF DESTRUCT! 

I'M GONNA GO, GONNA GO,
GO GO, GO GO, GO NOW
I'M GONNA EXPLODE! 
GONNA BLOW, I'M GONNA BLOW,
LET'S LIGHT IT UP,
BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

Written by Myself
5AM 25/6/18
Wrote this based off my thoughts full of anger and stress and annoyance for annoying people who like to belittle me or insult me or just be a total bullying dick to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment