Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2018

Late Night Ramblin's: Vol 2 - Sad But Tr-U-Tube

Well look at the time 4am, time to get a load off my mind.

I have a YouTube channel been on YouTube almost 10 years. It's not going anywhere hasn't been for a while sadly. I stopped caring. I let the hate and negativity get to me aswell and I got mad due to it. Some day's I'd get sad due to it aswell.

My channel still stands it's "1stmetalgod" btw. I still post but I don't get views or anything none like I used to. I was never paid to do YouTube that would have been awesome but it never happened.

What's on my YouTube? Gaming clips, vlogs, stunts, comedy, enlightenment, entertainment a basic wide variety.

Why did I do YouTube? For fun and I have a passion for creating of course. For years I didn't have good gear as many others did and I suppose that's my downfall well one of.

When you have family who say "you're videos should be more entertaining and family friendly" I know and I agree. I went into YouTube thinking of myself not others.

I didn't have a good logo in particular. I had a few made for me which I love and appreciate the people who did them and their work of course but nothing which like stood out.

I didn't have any particular warming over the top openers or closers. I'm pretty self conscious and lack self esteem and confidence which I can blame on having a shitty school life what with being bullied and all. It's basically ruined everything.

So as you can see its been rough for me. What I did have however is 260 subscribers, views and comments and subscribers from all across the world and I've made some really truly special friends along the way. I can't thank everyone enough those who have stuck with me on my channel for so many years.

I don't think this is the end just yet but maybe it's the realisation of what was and the inspection of what will come. 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment