Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Random Ramblin's 36 - The Lowdown

Hello and again welcome back to my blog and again I will start by saying it's been a while since the last bout of Random Ramblin's besides late night ones of course. 

Compared to the last post it's been about 2 months since I last went to the gym, I know shame on me. I got sick, had a lot of work on and then top it off I lost my membership pass. However I have been emailed back by them a few days ago that I can come down and get a new one for no cost so woo hoo. I'll be back at it. 2 months off going to the gym it's not felt different well besides noticing my progress go back to ground zero but hey I can do it again. 

Besides that lot I saw Machine Head once again :) 

Writing
Steady pace as ever, not really worked on any ebooks lately just more blogs and songs and stuff as you will have picked up from seeing my other posts here on my blog :) 

Movies
Oh boy I have seen a lot of movies since I last filled you in. 

I watched all of the Maze Runner films the third was disappointing but first two were good. MR1 = 8/10, 2 = 8/10, 3 = 4/10. 

I have seen Infinity War three times! It's really damn good! 9/10!

Deadpool 2 is great too, I love the soundtrack so damn good! 7/10

The Frighteners was decent, never seen it before liked it, great cast in it. 6/10

Batman Ninja I did not like it was over the top trash to me. 2/10

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was a great return to the series roots. Great horror elements in it I loved it won't lie. 8/10

Digimon Tri: Chapter 4 - Loss = This was utterly brilliant and soul destroying almost cried about one moment. 9/10

Solo: A Star Wars Movie - Well what a trainwreck two thing's I liked about it really but honestly if Ep 9 sucks I'm done with Star Wars. 3/10

Super Troopers 2 - Well this was alright just not near as good as the first. 5/10

Hereditary - Unsettling and very creepy but the ending was cheap and lame and something we've seen many times it sucked but overall great music, cast and camera trickery. 7/10

Game Night: Brilliantly amazing comedy such originality honestly surprise hit of the year 9/10

Rampage: Decent blockbuster flick 6/10

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing: Brilliantly funny ending annoyed me but hey was really good 8/10

Tomb Raider: Decent video game flick based on the reboot of the characters video games 5/10

Baywatch: Terrible cringe worthy film i wanted to turn it off so many times. 1/10

A Quiet Place - Brilliant film! Here's my full review - https://1stmetalgodsblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-quiet-place-silent-but-deadly-review.html 8/10


Told you there was a lot to cover so I did my best to keep it short.

GAMING
I have been suffering PGD which is short for post game depression but i am fine now. 
When will we get gta 6? (CLICK HERE)
Another Fallout? Yes we have gotten word and trailers of Fallout 76 it looks alright same engine as number 4, it's set to be the earliest fallout game and will have people invading you and helping you. Interesting no?
THAT DMC5 TRAILER HOLY SHIT! 
Dying Light 2's branching story has me interested. 
Walking Dead's final telltale season omg! 
Gears 5 does not look like a gears game to me but its the second game i want on xbox one, i do not own xbox one but if i did i only want gears 4 and 5. 
Just Cause 4 wow it has tornadoes and a crazy open world. 
Death Stranding i have no clue whats going on but the gameplay included a lot of walking.
Crackdown 3 looks highly entertaining fun. 

Closing Comments
Well there aint much left to say now but before i go, i will say i do feel lost and neglected by some people. Is there anything i can do to make it all right as rain? No idea. Is there advice or support you the reader could give me? If so just comment below whatever you have to say about me or anything i'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for popping by, much love, stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment