Total Pageviews

Friday 26 May 2017

Random Ramblin's 32 - Heyeayeayea! What's going on?!

Sup metallic nation? Hope you are doing well!

Been a while since i posted anything here, just wanted to post a bit of an update and stuff as ever that happens in a random ramblin instalment. First off...The world is such a scary place right now. Sending prayers and well wishes to all those affected in #Manchester

Now to talk about things that have gone on this month......

I have been mostly ill this month missing 4 days of work. All due to throat infection. It's delayed me writing and working and gaming and other things. Over it now although i do have some sort of rash on my hands but this could be unrelated anyway that's my main big delay. 

Never been a big fan of #SamuraiJack but i am sad to see it end after all these years. It represents the last of the cartoon cartoons ending.

Ghosts are people from a parallel earth and only appear due to a bleeding effect in the universe? This is new theory and it has my attention.

Argh! Just realised i deleted save data for a game i just went back to playing, why me?! This is so annoying! It's ok i'll just get rid of this game bugger it.....
A message to all fame seekers, Get Famous for the Fame not for the Fortune....

2nd of May out of goodness of my heart and kindness of my wallet i ordered myself and my parents their first dominos pizza. They still prefer papa johns lol. 

Found out next Predator film has started filming so i am hyped! 

I seen my grandfather the other day first time since xmas, was nice to see him as ever, guy's a legend. 

Seen Jeff Dunham live in Cardiff. Achmed was the best but i hardly really laughed most of it was just forced laughter from me. I always get let down seeing comedians live the big known ones anyway. 

Well another season of the best show on telly has ended. I am sad but it was another great season #TheFlash @TheCW.

Sorted out my nephews Xbox 360 just a case of corrupted data with Minecraft.

Roger Moore has died. R.I.P.

Sports day
First time in years i went with my work and attended their sports day in Birmingham after 4 hours sleep and 5 hours travel and 6 hours of being in the rain playing football we got to Semi finals 4th place out of 17 teams. Good stuff right? I really wanted to win a trophy but hey next year i shall. I got us through the quarter finals in a penalty shootout i saved us, it was and is certainly a highlight. Great day despite the weather. 

Film Bit
Green Room - Mad film but i'd only give it an ok score of 5/10.

Batman & Bill Documentary - Really interesting stuff. Never knew Bill Finger did so much for Batman always thought more highly of Bob Kane and now I'm thinking less of Bob. Marc Nobleman is a inspiration to me now. (I CAN'T RATE DOCUMENTARIES SORRY BUT IT WOULD BE HIGH) 

Alien Covenant - Really disappointing film. Maybe extended cut will be better. Fassbender is best thing to watch it for. 5/10

Fast 8 - F8 of the furious eh? The fate was that it bored me mostly. I liked the prison fight scene. Never been much of a fan of this series though...

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions - It's pretty good but lengthy. 7/10

Digimon Adventure tri. - Chapter 1: Reunion - Great start to a new adventure with the old gang. 8/10

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - Was pretty good but mostly ok if this makes sense. I found a lot of it unfunny and predictable. Doubt it's the last pirates film. 6/10

Game Bit
COD Infinite Warfare - Well then that's the end of the campaign to that. I really enjoyed it's campaign. One of the best since black ops 2 I thought.

Smite - I got asked to play it, i had a go and i did not like it. 

Mad Max - Bought it two days ago, only played a little bit seems pretty good so far. 

Tales from Borderlands - Completed this again, nice to have had it free from ps plus. 

WWE Supercard - Currently addicted to this game....

SOUTH PARK FRACTURED BUT WHOLE 17TH OCTOBER
RDR 2 DELAYED TIL 2018

My one wish for #E3 is for @Sony to not bring a new @PlayStation YET! Give it 5 more years!

Music Bit
I find Linkin Park's new album One More Light to be terrible and a lazy attempt at mainstream pop music from them which lacks any energy. It has two songs i like and you are left at points like "Oh this will build up and get better" to find out it does not is a huge disappointment just like finding out this is an album from Linkin Park. Most songs feel like they deserve to be given to other artist's to perform. Not all fans will like it, and also for saying I don't like it and that LP should go back to not selling out and to go make good creative energetic music again has earned me a block and a punch in the mouth from Chester Bennington, so you know he need's to put his ego in check or he will lose more fans, the stupid idiot. Check it out if you want to but you should avoid it to not feel disappointed and if anything just listen to "Good Goodbye" it's the best song on the album. Review over.....not worth rating, it's bad....

LAST BIT
Ok the other day i asked people, if i should make a page dedicated to my writing...i have done it!

If anyone else would like to check it out whilst it's got that new page smell then do so and a LIKE is really appreciated as ever.

Links to DOWNLOAD/READ 4 Ebooks from me are on the page now and it is FREE to do so. View it now!


Thanks for reading as ever, will see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment