Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 September 2016

Random Ramblin's 28 - Drama among other things.

Wowe it's been a while since i done one of these and oh yes when i get to 30 i am thinking of putting out a big little compilation full of all random ramblin's!

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE READING OR VISITING MY BLOG! I HAVE AMOUNTED OVER 2000 VIEWS! THANKS EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!

Alright alright alright i will admit it, i have been quite upset lately and not myself in times as my dog Echo passed away recently.

I will also admit i have been slacking off so much on video content.

I have posted videos but those were done out of fun and needing to get a video out you know?

A WHOLE LOT OF DRAMA HAS BEEN KICKING OFF ASWELL!

SO MUCH SHIT!

I DON'T THINK I CAN POST IT ALL HERE.

WE'LL SEE....NO I AM NOT SHOUTING JUST TYPING!

IN CAPS!

FUCKING CAPS!

CAPS LOCK!

this better?

Ok!


THE DRAMA-ENING?

Right oh so friends have been causing shit with friends and some friends have gone from friends to no friends.

A certain girl friend not gf a girl who is a friend you know anyway right she's so called happily in love with this guy and yet she keeps asking me almost every god damn day how my friend Dan is after the two had a falling out a while back ok. I and everyone for that matter believes she fucking loves him right!? RIGHT!? SHE FUCKING DOES!? yet oh no no no she does not and she is so god damn happy with her boo boo boo. FUCKING CUTIE TALK DOES MY SWEDE IN! FUCK UP MUN! YOU ARE NOT A PARENT AND DO NOT POSSESS A NEWBORN CHILD OR A PUPPY OR KITTEN SO FUCK UP YA CUNT! FUCK RIGHT UP! NO NEED! I'm gonna take a chill pill.......wo,,,,,,,,,,rks...........................................................fine...........................ok back to the dealio. Right this girl who is obsessed with my friend ok i think i have mentioned her before she also always has to talk to me about her fucking PERIODS!? WHY?! IS THIS?! HAPPENING?! WHY ME?! WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT TO KNOW OF YOUR BLOODY PERIODS (get it?) ?! And oh ho OH! wait for this ok she is also BOASTING of her and her wittle boo bear (FUCK UP AGAIN WITH THE CUTIE PIE TALK NO FUCKING NEED FUCK OFF!? FUCK UP!) of oh how much sex they have and what they do and how much goes in and this and that and i am here waiting for a sniper to come...............shoot her. Honestly! FUCK SAKE?! WHY!? I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! NO ONE SHOULD KNOW! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW! KEEP YOUR PERIODS AND YOUR SEX TO YOURSELF! FOR FUCK SAKE IF JESUS CAME BACK HE'D SHOOT HIMSELF TO HEAR ALL THIS SHIT! I AINT EVEN RELIGIOUS AND THAT SAYING SOME STRONG ASS SHIT YA GET ME!? FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?10101010010101010101010010100010010100101

I crashed then.....i am normal......resume drama?

Ok so two "friends" have recently turned on one of their best and closest friends in Lou and they were slagging him off so much and drawing shit about him and ok ok ok i basically was also annoyed at them for keeping up with this petty shit so i went and told Lou what the fuck they were saying and doing and all hell broke loose! I was blamed for slagging off people i did not slag off. I was blamed for one tiny boys life problems when i did not do shit. Not my fault you cant reach the top shelves mate. (NO disrespect to any little people you guys are cool and this guy is 5"8 ok and he is a total cunt that is all.) Of course one of them right he is tidy and apologetic but christ you can not trust him i lot my trust with him i wanted him just him to come out ok and he brought a bunch of twats no one likes with him who always start shit. I was like really what don't you understand ffs...

A school best friend and me had a falling out over me calling him out on his scumbaggery using women and playing with their emotions and stringing them along altogether and he said "get your head out your ass" and that was oh nearly a month ago and only things he has said to me since are "you out for pint?" nothing more. Bonk eyed scum.I did see him the other night he was avoiding talking to me and when i confronted him on our argument he said "sorry buht i drink a lot and i forget".

I do find it hard to say no at times. I don't want to disappoint people. If i say i don't want to go to something can you leave it at that unless i change my mind? I am sorry i do not wish to give a crappy excuse or anything i just want to say the truth but some people do not listen and they beg and guilt trip and shit. I thought i was done with that crap in the past looks like it's coming back. In all honesty sometimes i actually mean it yes i am on the dole yes i have some funds but also i have bills to pay you know. I can not make everything i am sorry but it's true.

Ok that ends the drama-ening lol

Wrestling world now...

Finn Balor won it the universal title and then sadly have to give it up in 24 hours i was happy and then upset. Kevin Owens has now won it (as of time of writing this blog) and i am so happy he has won it. 


Tna has a new president with Billy Corgan. Good stuff there. Tna are heavily running on the engine of the broken hardy's.

Other stuff.....

Robot Wars came back.....it was ok i have problems with it and things i want back from the old series but yeah it was an ok series had some good moments.

Getting a new tattoo soon. 


Was thinking of having a paw print tat on my foot aswell but i don't know people have said oh that will be painful or stupid and i have been like yeah you might be right there. Took a friggin year for me to decide what tat to get though.

Lists are going again haha did a lot in a few days how is that for a return? Completed a POVA course. Completed modern warfare 1. Summer was ok. I seen monster jam in the principality stadium was wicked. Finished writing my fanfiction attack on titan story.


Finished Gurren Laggann. Pretty good anime series however it did go down hill after episode 9 i felt however it did have some good moments after episode 9. Pokemon movie 1 still is good. Recently rewatched it. 

What would Brian Boitano do if he had facebook?


Deadman wonderland's main character looks like a teen is voiced by a 40 year old yet sounds like a 6 year old? yeah this is annoying terrible voice. An ok series. Expected it to be much more better but nope. 

Johnny Yong Bosch is a wicked voice actor not that i or anyone did not know that.

Finding dory was not as bad as i thought it would be i actually laughed at a few parts. 

Anyway my last words for this blog is to keep up to date with me on social media and youtube ok my lovely people?

FINAL THOUGHT: THE ROCK FOR PRESIDENT!

Hope you are well and i hope you have a good day :)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment