Total Pageviews

Monday 5 June 2023

Is It Fate or Is It Destiny?! - Original poem/lyrics by Sjones.

We're two worlds apart, one joint connection,

Our hearts beat, longing to meet,
My shoelace was untied, you swept me off my feet,

You showed me the ropes, Taught me how to swing,

I know you are all alone, but you have not lost a thing,

I'm still around, I won't slow you down, take a chance on me,

And if you drop your crown, i'll pick it up from the ground,

No way am I going to slow down,

Is it fate we meet or is it destiny?!,

Have I always been the one you were destined to meet,
Is this just some crazy coincidence you ask of me,
Well the evidence is clear for all to see,
I need you now, can you still meet me,

Two worlds apart yet we are stuck together,
Invisible strings tied to eachother,
I'm caught up in a web of my feelings,
All I want is your touch to calm me,
Just to save me you gave your all for me,
Hearing you screaming, callin for me,
Is it my fault i made you fall for me,

Is it fate we meet or is it destiny?!

When I got paired with you, in class,

I didn't know those blue eyes would warm glass, 

I'll always wipe your tears and comfort you,

I'm sorry for getting stuck and making you feel blue, 

I will go through any obstacle, I'll make you see and believe in the impossible, 

Two worlds apart, years of distance,
We have the same qualities, even down to the similarities,

I would give you all of me, just to see you living happily,

Its not your fault i fell for you,
I need you now, can you come see me too,

Is it fate we meet or is it destiny?!

Did not know if i could love again,
I have been through many bitter ends,
Thought i'd have to be cold and bad,
But you walked in my life and made me fall like mad,

I hope you feel the same because i wanna bring you to your knees,

Two worlds apart, 10 miles out of range,
We are of a different age,
But life has guided me,
Through the twists and turns it brought you closely, 

Is it fate we meet or is it destiny?!

No comments:

Post a Comment