Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 March 2022

An Evening With Halestorm - LIVE in Cardiff 2022

Halestorm is an American rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger, and bassist Josh Smith. Playing a staggering 24 track setlist to a sold out crowd in Cardiff's Great Hall. Halestorm knock socks off and blow the roof off with this unique concert experience of An Evening With Halestorm! 

I took my girlfriend to this epic concert and we had an amazing time!

Halestorm played the following songs: Acoustic: Break In, Dear Daughter, Beautiful With You (First time since 2016), Raise Your Horns, Familiar Taste of Poison, I'm Not an Angel, Mz. Hyde, Crazy on You (Heart cover), I Like It Heavy. 

Electric set: Back From the Dead, Apocalyptic, Black Vultures, The Hand, I Get Off, Do Not Disturb, I Am the Fire, *Band Jam*, Amen, *Drum Solo*, Freak Like Me, Love Bites (So Do I), The Steeple

Encore: Here's to Us, Bombshell & I Miss the Misery.

Its been 6 years since I have last seen Halestorm, and they blew me away again and this time they fully converted my Keirs to liking them which as a boyfriend you feel so much joy and happiness about your girlfriend loving something you do I feel😍🥰❤️ I got bit of footage from I am The fire and I miss the misery😁 Lzzy Hale looked so happy and was so appreciative of us fans and being able to play in Cardiff and they treated us to A STACKED 24 TRACK SETLIST WITH ACOUSTIC TO START AND THEN FULL ON ELECTRIC ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!🥵🥰❤️CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!❤️

I AM THE FIRE LIVE
I MISS THE MISERY LIVE

10/10 WOULD ATTEND AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment