Total Pageviews

Monday 13 April 2020

What If?

What if?
A phrase could break me?

What if? 
A question could inspire me?


What if?
The answers aren't so simple?

What if?
I'm not good enough?

What if?
I did this or that?

What if?
I cant do it?

What if?
I could do it?

What if?
I could wonder further?

What if?
I slept a full 8 hours?

What if?
They did not pass away?

What if?
I did not take that step forward?

What if?
I die tomorrow?

What if?
This is it?

What if?
We were all free?

What if?
There was no fear?

What if?
I'm doing the best i can?

What if?
I truly am the best in the world?

What if? 
Goodbye is not forever?

What if?
History was different?

What if?
See you later is not to happen?

What if? 
You were here?

What if?
I said this or that?

What if?
What if?
What if?

No comments:

Post a Comment