Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 February 2020

FFDP F8 Album - My fave songs! HIGHLIGHTING MY FAVE LYRICS!

FFDP'S NEW ALBUM "F8" IS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE NOW, IT IS EPIC AND PACKS MANY PUNCHES!

F8 instrumental/Inside out - I love this one and i have listened to it a lot since before the album's release and i heard it live when FFDP played Cardiff not long ago. "I stand alone, Guess I knew it all along, Yes I knew that you were wrong, How you left when I was down, I want you to say, It was never really me, You just turned and walked away, How you turned me inside out, Inside out!"

Full Circle - Is another tune from the death punch sound! "I know I'm never going to change the world (change the world), I'm not sure that I could even if I tried (full circle), I know I'm never going to save the world (save the world), So I'll sit here laughing as it all goes by (full circle), Full circle!"

A Little Bit Off - This spoke so many volumes to me and resonates in my soul with those days i have where i don't feel right but i can't put my finger on why, you know? I have listened to this so much! "I'm a little bit off today, something down inside me's different ,Woke up a little off today, I could tell that something's wrong ,I'm a little thrown off today, there's something going on inside me, I'm a little bit off today, a little bit off today"

To Be Alone - I really like this one certainly have listened to it a few times. "So tell me, how does it feel to know that no one is coming?, No one is running, When you hit the ground (You hit the ground), How does it feel to know that no one's around you?, No one will be there, When you hit the ground (You hit the ground), How does it feel?, How does it feel to be alone?, To be alone"

Darkness Settles In - I love this one, i was listening to it while i bathed and it was good. "All the ghosts that live inside me always waiting in the wind, I can see through my reflection, what I've become and what I've been, You see, your Heaven doesn't want me and your Hell won't let me in, It's like I'm holding all the aces but I know I'll never win"

Brighter Side Of Grey - This spoke to me and i have listened to it a lot. "There's something that I hope you'll remember, That life is not a game, it's a song"

Making Monsters - Honestly the instrumental is so evil it's brilliant! "This isn't bending knee, This isn't self reflection, What did you think I'd do, This is retaliation!"

Death Punch Therapy - It's the anthem of the knuckleheads i swear to god! "I'm under and I'm over it the same it's ever been, I'm battle born a fuckin' storm inform your next of kin"

Like honestly these songs are the best on the new ffdp album F8! 
They mostly have lyrics that i can relate to in some way and also the instrumentals are gnarly!

Honestly i recommend this album there's so many great songs and i have chosen to highlight the ones i liked best here. 
FFDP keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment