Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 December 2019

2019 In A Post

So this is the part where I join in on reflecting upon the past year and look forward to the future. 
Here goes!

2019 WAS.....AMAZING, SPECIAL, ONE OF A KIND, QUITE SOMETHING!

The year started like any other, hopeful and lonely, left wanting more...
Roll onto 13th January where i became boyfriend to Keira!
Man, have we had some amazing times and moments and made amazing memories together. 
We've gone away to New Quay to a wedding in Saltash. Got to known each others families very well.
Laughed ourselves silly all hours of the morning and night. 

Although my writing and social life has taken more of a back burner. 
I have been enjoying the couples life very much. 

Work and stress got to me ever so dangerously and almost cost me my job, lesson learnt! 
Still, i'm at my job of almost 3 years, this is my longest job ever!

Down times have been here at times from overthinking and worries to family being unwell to the loss of loved ones. Been hard at times but we made it!
I've met Mark Williams and Mick Foley! 
NEW year, NEW decade, it brings prosperous times and exciting ones too.
CHANGES ARE COMING! THEY MIGHT BE HAPPENING!
LIFE MAY NEVER BE THE SAME!
LESS NEGATIVE PEOPLE/THINGS! 
MORE HEALTHINESS! 

Strict diet and exercise and overall lifestyle changes to be implemented. 

So yeah thats 2019 in a basic nutshell, I hope you have also had a lovely year too. 
Have a happy new year, see you soon, stay shiny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment