Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2019

Baby Don't Forget My Love (original poem/lyrics)

Baby, hey there, you've been lost for the longest time, 
Wondering round aimlessly, clueless in the dark,
Unaware of the beautiful, loving, one standing infront of you,
Oh baby, i'm here now and it's all going to be alright, 
Those broken pieces are being glued together with care and ease, 
Relax those worries and stress, Throw your anger and caution to the wind,

I'm a good guy and i got you, I really do love you, 
My soul cries i need you, a kiss and a cuddle and the world is balanced, 
Thank you baby, it's sweet to be loved by you, my heart belongs to you, 
Keep good care and remember everything i say and tell you, 
It's all true, just remember how much i love you, 

I've been up and awaiting a darling as beautiful as you, 
To have this now is all i have ever imagined, 
I awake everyday just stunned, 
Imagine my luck on that day, where i nervously asked a question, 
Listen to the bells, hear that ringing, 
It's the jackpot and i hit it, It makes me feel like a billionaire,
Being called yours is the happiest thing i could have ever imagined, 

The journey we share, the laughs we have, 
The wide eyed smiles, our faces have never felt or seen such delight,
I got you goal keeper gloves for our special day, 
Honey you're such a keeper, thanks for always saving me, remember how much i love you,

You tell me everyday how gorgeous i am and it makes me blush, 
My heart flutters every time i see you, just as it did the first time i laid my eyes upon you,
Baby girl, you are so amazing and wonderful, with your eyes shining like jewels,

I want only ever you, forever and ever, to the ends of time, 
No one or nothing could ever come in-between this bond,
Such a strong connection we share that it's always having us become telepathic,
I just told you how much i love you in your mind and i hope you don't forget it,

We've found, what we once lost, in the embrace we share, 
Honey in the bumps along our journey, i hope you never forget just how much,
Just don't forget, just how much, just remember, just how much, 
I love you!

Written 5am
10/10/19

No comments:

Post a Comment