Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 June 2018

Without A Care In The World (Original Song Lyrics)

You're asking me questions, which can easily be solved, 
By using your noggin, you don't gotta login, 
To find the answers, you don't need to search the net,
Just use the common sense in your headset,
And would you lo and behold...

You're useless,
You cant follow simple instructions at all,
You're worthless,
Can't handle the pressure this role installs,
It's amusing, the system of which your abusing, 
Is it a joke?,
Does it look like i'm laughing?,
Does it look like i'm laughing now?,

Sir we got no hotdogs on the grill, whatever do we do?,
You're asking me a question that is the epitome of stupidity,
I hope you're happy, your about to be fired, 
Oh what a pity,
You're dumb-ass can go claim dole,
So go have fun in the unemployment line, 
A-hole,

You're dumb,
You make me so numb,
You're useless,
Cant use your noggin at all,
You're abusive,
I feel sorry for your brain, 
I'm surprised you even know your own name,
Time for you to leave this plain, get out of the game,
You're just useless, 

Excuse me, there's a mess in the corridor, what do we do?
Go clean it, don't tell me or ask me to,
Are you daft or just missing a screw?,
Do you think i'm your own personal slave?,
Is this the sort of attention you crave?,
What do you possibly gain?
Please stop your gonna make me cry, 
I can't take these pathetic lies, 
You're such an insufferable pain.

You're lazy,
Can't do nothing at all,
Why can't you play ball,
You're a joke,
Get the heck out of my space, 
Can you please leave this place,
You're annoying,
Please just get the hell away from me,
Excuse me while i work away and carry you unwillingly to the finish,

Ok who the heck did this?,
Leaving their mugs all over the place,
Dirty and disgusting, someone else is being lazy, show your face,
Own up before i trash this space, 
You again, it's always you, 
You don't care, you always complain,
Even though you stand around doing nothin,

You're useless,
You cant follow simple instructions at all
You're worthless,
Can't handle the pressure this role installs,
It's amusing, the system of which your abusing, is it a joke?,
Does it look like im laughing?,
Does it look like im laughing now?

Written 10/6/18
By Myself

Song is pretty self explanatory, It's about those co-workers you get well im sure everyone gets at some point where they are lazy, they stand around gormless like a zombie, no care in the world, they don't follow instructions and they are messy. They get under our skin and rub us the wrong way for it. Written for them all about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment