Total Pageviews

Friday 9 June 2017

Top 3 Clint Eastwood (Directed) Films

Hello there, how are you doing? I hope you are well my metallic nation. 

Today i have another list, top 3 Clint Eastwood films now by this i will state i am going by FILMS HE DIRECTED. Not the ones he has only starred in. 

I'll do a list of films i love with Clint in some other day. 

So yes with all this in mind, let us venture to see the best 3 films i think Clint has made. 

3: 
Jersey Boys
Now i will be honest when i heard this was being made by Clint i thought "Clint has done a musical film? This is weird" then i seen the trailer and i was like "Ok i have to see this" and i did see it and i really enjoyed it. Great story, great music and actors in the film and Clint's direction with it is good. I enjoyed it a lot. 7/10.

2: 
Gran Torino
Simply terrific, enormously watchable and an absolute must for all Eastwood fans. Covers a lot of ground as it rolls: religion, the toll of war, mortality, what it means to be a man. It perfectly captures his on screen career too and that's what fans will love about this film. 8/10

1: American Sniper
Great film here one thing that is off putting is the fake baby scene (if you seen it you will know what i mean). Bradley Cooper delivers a strong performance that really carries the film we see Kyle go through the motions of war in this story, Eastwood knows how to make compelling and tense films for our viewing pleasure. 9/10. 

Now below here is a list of all the other films i have seen directed by Eastwood and my thoughts on them.
 
J. Edgar (I have seen this film but i was severely bored by it don't recommend unless you know and are interested in J. Edgar Hoover.)

Space Cowboys (Good film from what i remember but not seen it in years) 

Mystic River (Was ok again not seen it in years) 

Unforgiven (I did not like this to be honest first seen it about 4 years ago after a friend kept telling me to see it since i like Westerns and it has a good cast but it bored me tbh)

That is all from me for today people, another short list all wrapped up, because it's short does not mean it took me 5 mins to put together either lol.  

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Feel free to share this or comment or suggest any list you want to see from me. 

See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment