Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 June 2017

Top 3 Quentin Tarantino films

Hello again, metallic nation of gods that you are. I hope you are all well. 
Welcome back to my blog and to another list, this one is all about Quentin Tarantino and his movies. I have seen almost all of his films bar Hateful Eight. 

I will be listing the 3 of the best films directed by him in my opinion. 

3) Inglourious Basterds - I have seen this one many times, first time i admit i did not think much of it but from the second to the fourth time i seen this i really enjoyed it. A great film with Waltz being the best performer in the film i thought. 8/10.  Fave Scene = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Bqycjw_tw (Couple scenes in the film i really like but this one just sprang up i love the tension and build up to a quick nasty crazy firefight.)

2) Django Unchained - What a film! Tarantino's best since the Kill Bill films, absolutely not to be missed! Amazing cast and acting with amazing action packed bloody scenes and also the dialogue is amazing too this whole film is amazing. 9/10. Fave scene = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRkzg-WqXM (The best western shootout ever!)

F.Y.I -Number 1 on this list i will say there are 3 films of this. There is The Whole Bloody Affair which combines Vol 1 and Vol 2 in one film with some added scenes and then there is just standard Vol 1 and Vol 2. For the sake of this list and Quentin and my opinion i am putting it in one at number one. 

1) Kill Bill: Vol. 1 & 2 - I am counting them as one film because these are my fave from Quentin a masterpiece of tenseness and spectacular bloody gorey action set pieces and fight scenes and a tale of revenge that drives The Bride and the plot all the way to it's satisfying finish. His greatest movie is Kill Bill. From the soundtrack to the unique animation sequence this/these films are amazing. 10/10. Fave scene from Kill Bill? If i have to pick just one i will go with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU1LpJ02CKA (i know the fight scene is utterly boss but i love this whole scene to its a really unique story piece to the movie)

Now i will say a little about the other films i have seen from Quentin before i end this list. 

Death Proof (Hate this film its so stupid and waste of time to watch this nonsense ok it starts off pretty neat then devolves into pure uninteresting dribble. I'd happily rate this a 0 out of 10 one of the worse films i have ever seen in my life.

Pulp Fiction - This is pretty good but it's not my fave by him, all i like in this film is just Jules and Vince to be honest, it's certainly left a mark on pop culture with this film.

Reservoir Dogs & Jackie Brown - seen these for the first time a few years back, i could not get into them.

With all that said and done, it is time for me to thank you for reading and visiting my blog as ever and i hope to see you again soon on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment