Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Top 10 Disturbed songs

Helo my Disturbed beings, how are we today? 

It is time for me to be the guy and tell you my top 10 Disturbed songs!
I hope to see the band someday live for myself.

To make things more challenging i am not including covers only originals.

At 10 is one of their newest songs from their incredible return album Immortalized. The band returned from hiatus to give us this epic album and some epic memorable music videos,solos,lyrics and sounds. The video is all about this force the guy coming down to Earth to save those lost and to dethrone those who corrupt all. Basically that is what the song is about aswell haha. 

Catchy and so good the intro/main riff is just hypnotic i love it so much. its so simple yet so effective. It's about someone being dumbfounded by their feelings lyrics suggest it's about a mental victim of abuse in someway aswell. Multiple meanings just like any other song really. 

Another catchy riffage aswell as lyrics with this tune! This one is all about having voices in your head and trying to not listen to give in on their temptations as it were. 

I utterly love this one so heavy once again it is catchy. I believe this one is all about manipulative nature of some people and possibly between two in a relationship. 

So touching, so sad. A little fact i literally listened to this song all day sobbing after my childhood friend Josh's funeral. He was too young. I believe this one if about the loss of someone and the darkness it brings to your life smothering you and how you seek to breathe again. 

Oh god everytime i hear this song i feel a transformation into a different being, so dark,so powerful. I feel unstoppable this song gives me powers. This one i feel is all about finding out who you are and not conforming. God i fucking love this song! Honestly i sound like a crazy person i know but it does crazy things to me. I tense up i feel so fucking good and evil it's crazy. Ok i will stop yapping now.

A real meaningful eye opening song here set all about global warming and other crisis happening in the world caused by humans and nature it's self and how barbaric each party is adding on more ways to die than ever before. It's a preachy one.  A damn good one too!

3: Indestructible - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE
A mighty tune here. It's all about a soldier whose belief's make him think he is invincible that he is indestructible master of war. 

Here is my second place an atmospheric piece of metal awesomeness, fucking love this tune. It's possibly about someone finding someone else a male and a female with one being fucked up from their past haunted by their memories refusing to accept the new love they found is meaningful being but they are blinded by their hurt of the past they are damaged so they are trying to avoid human contact trying to not feel anything ever again. So someone damaged by the world who is refusing help because their trust for others has been broken. It's my thoughts on what it is about because it does tell that kind of story to me but hey i love this song so let's see what placed first.

1: Down with the sicknesshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw
Can you feel that? Ah shit it's only number one of course!!! The first Disturbed song i seen i was like holy shit what is that sound the Owhahaha! This is monkey metal! Haha. This one's mommy bit i do not like listening to because it's fucked up and i feel ruins the song but anyway this song what is it about? Well the band has said it is all about society treating the different people as sick and wanting nothing to do with them. So yeah i kind of agree there and that will wrap it up here.

Honorable mentions: EVERY DISTURBED SONG!

Alright wow cheers for reading if you did. 
I hope you enjoyed.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for list's for me to do.

I like being busy.
This is keeping me busy.
It's fun and challenging.

Anyway, The god is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment