Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Random Ramblin's 20 - ITS CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS (ALMOST!)

Sup all how are we then? I am fine just fine could be better i guess. It's 2 days til xmas and i do not feel christmassy at all. Send help please?! I am and have been feeling down anyway now let's get onto my bloggy woggy soggy doggy proggy loggy blog....?


Sundays - Right Sundays i hate em. Much like Mondays and Wednesdays i hate them too. Why? Oh well Sunday is Sunday! SUNDAYS ARE SHIT! Sure there is "cooked dinner" aka "roast dinner" but you know i am a fussy eater and i wish i would have more chicken on my plate haha. I also prefer my sisters cooked dinners and yes i realise telling your own mother that to her face gets you a smack but i have done it and it did hurt i am a man and am responsible for my own actions after all. Sundays has shit on tv honestly most of Sunday is boring maybe there will be 1 or 2 things worth watching but that's it and its boring. NO ONE GOES OUT ON A SUNDAY EITHER! BORING DAY! Sundays always seem to have people arguing with me aswell mostly my own family but still fuck Sundays dude! Monday's are boring because normally you have to go back to work or school or some shit and its boring no one likes going back to normality after a day or two off like. Wednesdays are the Sundays of the week they are fucking boring aswell!

My birthday - Being born in December may seem like angelic or some shit ITS NOT! Friends or family are lazy or ill to go out with you and most places are like restricted to xmas parties or someshit so you know you are very luck to book parties or what have you. Doing stuff in the cold is not too fun i know but still i rather do something than nothing!

Christmas - I love getting presents and seeing all my family and giving them presents and the food and tv and yeah some xmas songs. What i dont like is how much it sets people back. Christmas bankrupts people man it is insane and is the most expensive holiday around and in second place is easter but i like the chocolate maaaaaaaaaahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Black friday - NOT THE SHOPPING ONE,THE DRINKING ONE! I have been out on black friday just twice and honestly its the one time of the year all the dick heads are out and seem to have a pass card to act like it to everyone? Its so fucking annoying! Either drink and be nice and respectful or drink and fuck off home!

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED AND I DO APOLOGISE GUYS. DO NOT FRET I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU! I HAVE BEEN BUSY BLOGGING,RECORDING AND STUFF OVER WITH CYLENT BEATZ!

I REVIEW NXT CARDIFF - http://cbword.com/2015/12/18/nxt-takeover-cardiff/

I REVIEW STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS (SPOILER FREE) - http://cbword.com/2015/12/19/star-wars-the-force-awakensspoiler-free

I REVIEW ABERDARE'S NEWEST NIGHTCLUB - http://cbword.com/2015/12/15/the-soul-suite-aberdare/

If you have hate in your guts,get off social media have a break. Going online full of hate will make you hate everything and everyone.

Don't forget your friends or family or the people who were there for you when you were growing up man, don't leave them behind as you venture to new adventures of your life do remember them and do tell them whats going on now and then and when you can hang out again because its so horrible to leave people who were big parts of your life and there for you in some way shape or form behind you in the past. I try my best to talk to all my friends and keep them in my life in some way shape or form. I am not working now and i want to just hang out with them anytime all the time if i can haha and i just want to make videos with them you know gaming wise and shit just comedic fun times you know its fun to look back on. We get older and the people we grew up with grow older and we slowly lose them in terms of losing them from our lives through passing away and we lose others through the lack of sight of them, so basically people go their own ways and eventually stop seeing each other or talking to each other and you know fade away to memories. I always try to remember all my friends and i always think of my friends be it from the past friends who i have not seen in years to the friends i still have present and see often.

See you cymru cwboi!

No comments:

Post a Comment