Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 December 2015

Random Ramblin's 21 - YEAR IN REVIEW 2015

Wow end of the year already it has gone so fast...so join me as i look back on the highlights of this year in my life 2015.

January - Watched Slipknot,Korn and King810 live!

February - Leonard Nimoy passed away and some cunts wrecked Dimebag Darrell's grave.

March - Met Ray Park at comic con and took my nephew to his first wrestling show.

April - I honestly can not remember anything exciting from april maybe the time i spent at work in unity with Stuart Balla that guy is a legend!

May - Youtube turned 10! My star wars original sith lord cosplay featured on a few different websites.

June - My bloggin return! Dusty Rhodes passed away,Christopher Lee passed away.

July - My nan's 80th birthday, Roddy Pipper passed away,Went to London film and comic con for a second time and met Jason David Frank my childhood hero!

August - Had my first ever tattoo! Wes Craven passed away.

September - Ps1 turned 20! A cyclist went into the barrier at work. A guard reversed and knocked down 20 guard rails and had to pick them up as i watched picking my sides up from laughing too much. My nieces 10th birthday.

October - Watched Resurrection of f in cinemas. 5 years since my dog Gizzy died still miss him. Seen Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse live. I finally beat my first Pokemon game after 16 years haha.

November - I got fired from my job which is coming up in a big ol blog post so yeah wanna know why you will find out there! Started voluntary work with Cylent Beatz. Got my ps4.

December - I made my own birthday cake and watched force awakens at midnight screening,watched nxt.

Most listened to track of the year - Kill em all - King810
Most listened to album - Disturbed - Immortalized
Most watched tv show - The Flash
Fave game played of the year - Anything from Telltale this year i have played so yeah they have been my main faves.
Fave film this year - Force Awakens
Most played console this year - Xbox 360
Fave site worked at this year - Unity Mine.

Overall a decent year had some shit times with the good times but cant help that can you. Come on en 2016! Let's see what you got?

I would also like to thank my family and friends for keeping me in line as ever because i never want to turn into a cunt like how some people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment