Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Random Ramblin's - My Return to Blogging

Alri? Hows it going?

About me: I am known as Scott to some and 1stmetalgod to others and i have randomly decided today of all days to return to blogging. So last time i used this site was in 2010 and with my first blog just giving my thoughts,my opinions on games future releases coming out that year and year after i believe. I cant remember and i can not be bothered to go back to visit it as it may come across to me as cringey and i may not even remember writing the stuff i did and that may make me annoyed. I know so weird and i am such a weirdo haha.

Knowing me: Few things first i am in my 20s (yes i am ancient),i am not a slim jim but i am trying to get to a model weight of which i can be more happier at. I am welsh and no i do not shag sheep or owe hughes money and yes i do love a curry. I drive, i drink but not at the same time as i am not that dumb. I am dumb or i can come across as dumb just way i want to act i suppose but i am also smart with the dumbs too. I has fb,twitter,youtube and snapchat send me requests on em etc if you wish and check my stuff out, i aim to entertain and have a laugh and i am all out of bubblegum so i couldn't chew some to set up a classic line.

Right oh i dont know if thats all you want to know if not post a comment and i will answer you asap!

Anyway time to cover some topics.

Shia Lebouf - Aint he very motivating? In a humorous way. Sure nice words he uses in his speech it would motivate me but i can not take it seriously plus everyone using the perfect use of the green screen he has behind him is just funny to with the results people have posted. Shia is a weirdo. No offence Shi but you are,you know? The guy was well on top of the world with acting and all these films he had then i guess he went mental and wore a paper bag over his head and opened a art exhibit of himself just sitting in a room and yes it was the actual Shia and no face off or clone were harmed or used for that err experiment i guess it was by him is what i guess i can call it. I dont know the guy's a laugh and weird and i hope he makes more motivational speeches and shit. it is really funny and oh yes very motivational!

Girls with see through bra's - I dont see the point in them wearing them? I can see through that bra it has no illusion and its not hiding nothing,you may aswell not even bother wearing the dumb see through bra at all! You can say "oh hunny its for foreplay" no love,i can see your tits with them on so why are you even wearing the bra for? Fem-Nazi's be all like "well its a womens product" fuck off fem-nazi's.

"Bae" - Spanish for poop and shortened word of babe and before anything else. That word makes me cringe and die a little inside. If i had a girlfriend and she called me "bae" i would dump her. No offence she is probably a nice girl but that word no bugger off you are dumped and you can pay for your own meal.

Remakes - Right Movies have been getting remade for years now and now guess what games are getting that treatment too! ITS INSANE! WHY!? WE ALREADY PLAYED AND SEEN EM ONCE WE DONT WANT THE SAME OLD SHIT AGAIN! I DONT CARE IF THE GRAPHICS ARE CRISPY THEY SHOULD NOT BE BRANDED WALKERS AND GIVEN A NEW CLEAN HAIR CUT FOR WHAT MORE MONEY FOR PEOPLE?! PEOPLE MAKE NEW GAMES AND FILMS C'MON!? IS CREATIVITY DEAD?!

Mp's - Those wankers are getting pay rises more than any other worker in the UK. WHAT THE FUCK?! Nurses,Dr's and teachers need more pay than the wankers that sit in mansions and decided and squabble like little kids what is best for our nation. WHAT IS BEST IS THEM FUCKING OFF AND EVERYONE GETTING BETTER WAGES THAN THEM!

Dave Cameron - Is he the PM the uk deserves or needs? I DUNNO! He aint done fuck all really has he? the last voting shit did fuck all too! Does anyone else deserve to be PM? Oh yes but i have no idea who should be prime minister but i hope the next PM is tidy and sorts the shit out.

The Queen - HOW COME SHE AINT RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND THE PRIME MINISTER IS? Queen what do you do? Laze about do visits now and then? DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR COUNTRY! I am not meaning to be nasty or anything alri, the queen seems like a nice lady but we dont see her doing nothing really that royalty like. Maybe i am stuck in the old times of old history.

Junk food/Food that is bad for you? - We normally associate the lovely tasting stuff as being bad food for you to eat but what if its not? Huh!? What if psychological that these lovely greasy bad foods are not bad for you at all? WHAT IF!? We were raised told Salad and apples are bad for you? Would we eat them more than the likes of chocolate and chips? I dont know man,i dont know. *MIND EXPLOSION*

E3 2015 - Who do i think won? Bethesda! I aint even a fallout fan and they got me pumped for fallout 4! MENTAL!

Music - I love metal right and rock. People seemed to be shocked that spotify has a big metal following? Why are they shocked? LOADS LOVE METAL! I am shocked they only now have Rammstein on the app, what the hell took you so long spotify?! Also Metal apparently is a good calmer downer? In other words keeps people calm better than other music. I agree and disagree there but it depends on my mood.

Old teachers - Specifically teachers i used to have when i was in school, so i see them about still (what madness) and i still  call them sir or miss. Is that right or wrong? Is it manners or am i just still scared of them sending me to the headmaster? XD I will only go to the headmistress if she is hot and wants to give me a lesson after school ;) (INSERT BRAZZERS LOGO HERE)

Animals not contributing to the world - SLOTHS! Plain and simple. WHAT    THE     FUCK    ARE THEY     DOING!? Sleeping all day and night lazing about like the run the show. YOU BASTARDS NEED TO WAKE UP AND HELP SOME ANIMAL OUT OR DO SOME WORK YOU LAZY FUCKS! Why am i getting angry at this? THEY DO FUCK ALL AND ITS ALRIGHT? THEY ARE CALLED CUTE!? Here i am if i slept late for work i am called a lazy bastard and hated? BULLSHIT! Fucking sloths what do they even do bro?!

MOTHS - THEY EAT DUST? Yeah good job at doing that ya pricks. I heard they are blind and nocturnal? Yet wait for it what do they do when we see them at night? FLY TOWARDS FUCKING LIGHTS HITTING THEM REPEATEDLY! FUCKING FUCKS! YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE LIGHTS RIGHT? WHY FLY TOWARDS THEM HITTING YOUR HEADS REPEATEDLY!? Oh motherfucker look at me ranting about MOTHS.....MOTHS! BLOODY MOTHS! AND SLOTHS! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social Media: What age should you use them at? - 16! thats all! I was 15 when i joined the fun fad craze of facebook and yeah be mature and more grown up if you are going to use them. DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT POST FROM 5 YEARS AGO THAT MAKES ME CRINGE TO DEATH!

DC or MARVEL - As a kid i was MARVEL MAD! As an adult i am DC MAD! Dc to me is more interesting and grown up unlike marvel i know they are partnered with Disney and need to keep that clean shaved face on them but c'mon Marvel has had some great dark serious moments too. DC TV universe kills MARVELS TV universe! DO NOT SAY "oh well DareDevil is best tv series" DD IS A NETFLIX ONLY SERIES ITS NOT A TV SERIES AS ITS NOT ON A TV CHANNEL ITS AN ONLINE SERIES YOU DICKHEADS!

Right its rather late in rainy old Wales so i am going to end this ranty rambling stuff right here, if you read this all or commented thank you! I appreciate it :D

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS:
DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO.....JUST DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment