Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 February 2024

Random Ramblin's 50 - The Return Update

24/8/22 - That was the last time I did a Random Ramblin's post. The other random or rambly posts have been a part of my late night series of Ramblin's, which are sort of continuation of these RR posts, but the LNR posts tend to be about 1 topic rather than RR's multiple. Anyway, with that bit of random ramblin all wrapped out and cleared up, let's continue and dive into my life and what exactly has been going on since 24 August 2022.

RANDOM RAMBLIN'S

LIFE
Understandably I went through a rough time in 2022 BUT there were highlights from gigs I attended and of course making new cool friends and memories made with gaming with my existing friends too. RR's have a tendency of having large gaps of time between posts, why? Well the answer is simply I work on other things and forget to update about my life or anything cool or important happened or happening or anything I am looking forward to. So yeah and well outside of blogging and writing, I work and spend time with friends and family and my Girlfriend. Yes, I have a new GF, and she is so special, funny, cute, gorgeous, smart and just the world and more, she is everything I have ever dreamed of, and she makes me happy, and I feel so blessed and lucky and grateful for her and to share a world with her.
Since my last post I finished working the BAR for F&B's and now work as Customer Assistant for a book and hobby craft shop local to me, and it's great honestly, I love it and the crew I work with. I have never been happier in a job than I have in there. I'm also 30 now so wooo hahaha.

My rebuild of myself has been carrying on still as I gym it up, 2 times a week doing some weight lifting and cardio. 5 stone down and kept that 5 stone off last year, which is amazing. I feel my muscles getting bigger and my strength increasing, and I find the gym, fun and enjoyable and I love to go twice a week if I can.

The World Of Wrestling
It's funny how since the last RR post and this one that Vince has left and come back to the WWE twice. He seems to be gone for good now mind as the new allegations are really bad against him and the only way to win is to step down and go fight the allegations and provide the truth and if he is innocent ok that's cool but if not, well that's not good and expect to see him erased from wwe history. The Rock also now is a head shareholder of WWE and also owns his own Trademarked name "The Rock".
Rock is stealing Cody's spot against Roman at Wrestlemania. So Cody dropped his rumble winning privilege for nothing, so what was the point of him winning? I guess time will tell with what happens next as fans rally online for Cody. Oh never mind, during the course of me writing this post things have changed again and Cody Vs Roman is happening at Mania. WWE is also moving to netflix. The network is shutting down and they stopping dvds and blu-rays.
TNA is back and now after all these years of hard work and blood, sweat and tears, the man we owe so much thanks to has been fired from the company. We love and miss you Scott D'Amore.
Sting captured his final title in AEW and that's the tag titles with Darby Allin.

Film & Tv
The Iron Claw, the wrestling movie based on the true tragic story of one of the wrestling worlds most famous family, The Von Erich's is in cinemas now and it's heartbreaking but also spectacular.

A new DragonBall project is coming titled Daima and its set before Super but after Z and all our fave Z warriors been turned to kids again? It looks weird but its going to be something I watch and love no doubt because of DB.

A NEW MY HERO ACADEMIA MOVIE IS COMING!!!!
I re-watched Tomochan is a girl again and it's so lovely🥰 I need the manga and another season.

Music & Gigs
I am off to see Alestorm, Dragonforce & Amaranthe. Unfortunately Sleeptoken Cardiff is sold out😭
Poppy got new song Collab out with Bad Omens called VAN and it's good and catchy.
New band and my current fave album of the year is Dominum's - Hey Living People. It's so good!

The closing notes
I am also on Letterboxd so if you want to see my ratings or some reviews for films, join me there!

Thanks for reading and visiting my blog today.
Feel free to check out my other blog post's.
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment