Total Pageviews

Friday 1 December 2023

If anything were to happen to me :(

Please keep me forever alive, in some form or fashion. Preserve my tattoos. Keep them safe, I paid good money for those. 

Log into my social media and announce the sad news and update my pages. Keep them alive. Think of me and my work in blogging and content creating on tiktok and YouTube. 

Publish any drafts. Finish any videos on my playstation or memory sticks. Please complete any of my games for me. Do something in my memory set something up. 

Hopefully I made a Spotify playlist to be made available for play at the wake and funeral. 

To my friends, I love you all please be safe and keep my memory strong. Do something I'd do every single day! If any of my friends has a baby boy please put my name in there somewhere carry my name on. 

To my Mrs, I love you so much, I wish to be holding you in my arms forever and kissing those gorgeous delicate lips for eternity. Have what you want or need of me, keep a piece of me forever with you in some form or fashion and if we have kids please just keep them and yourself safe. Daddy loves you all. 

I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you all. Hopefully people are waiting to see me and remember me in the world of heaven or Valhalla or both, why don't I venture between the realms? Haha. If anyone I don't like or who is fake to me shows up at my funeral, I will haunt you. 

Hopefully I don't leave the world until I'm 1000 years old, hopefully I'll have children and great ones and great great ones and so on. Hopefully I'll have a son and daughter who will love me and adore me and will carry on my legacy and dreams with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment