Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 December 2023

Top 10 Yakuza Game Songs!

Now, the past few years I have become a mega fan of one Kiryu-Chan and of course Majima-San and all the rest of the ragtag crue. The Yakuza games are a series of seriousness with comedic sub-stories and moments amongst an ever-growing and evolving, tense story of the Japanese mob. I will be picking 10 of my fave songs across the series today. If your fave is not on the list then prepare to attack me randomly at any time just like Majima would haha.
10: 24 Hour Cinderella
Kicking off the list with Majima covering this lovely upbeat pop ballad with his sparkly fun uniform.

9: Friday Night
Who remembers dancing to this absolute mega banger on the dance floor in Yakuza 0. It's so damn good!

8: Majima Construction Song
Everyone, please raise for our national anthem! Need I say more? We are Majima construction, we build shit!

7: Akuma No Jigokunabe
I love metal and this is the most metal song in the series, and it's a great song!

6: Harapeko Biyori
I love the chill nature of this song and also how culturally diverse it is. Lovely song. I feel like I could happily defuse a device with this one.

5: Get Them
Alright looks like Mr Beat Em Up wants to go 1v1 yet again, show him who's boss and take all his money and whatever you do.....DON'T HOLD.....BACK!!!!

4: Funk Goes on
Alright there are a bunch of guys standing in your way and the objective, what do you do if you can't go under or over them? GO THROUGH THEM!!!! The ultimate hype fight song!

3: Sayonara Silent Night
A recent entry to the series but oh my god, I fell in love with it in an instant, and it's so beautiful, it makes me teary-eyed, I don't want to say goodbye to our best boy Kiryu anytime soon.

2: Bakamitai
Of course, our fave boy Kiryu-Chan singing this created a strong meme, and it's also a beautiful song and Kiryu's rendition is powerful. Raise your lighters up and sing along now, Dame Da Ne.

1: JUDGEMENT
To not have this in at first place would easily be considered....BREAKING THE LAW!!! WE'RE BREAKING THE WORLD! Kiryu and his brotherly bond with Nishki covering this is just unmatched, and I love the energy in the song given from them and just the song overall.

And that is my list, go check out the Yakuza and Like A Dragon games please, they are phenomenal.
Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my lists, I appreciate it, now go be like a dragon and stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment