Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 September 2023

No One Will Save You - Film Review!

Home invasion, plus Alien invasion, plus being alienated by a whole town = this film.
No One Will Save You is alien invasion horror film directed by Brian Duffield and it's lead star Katlin Denver.

Jesus Christ this was terrifying. I was legit scared watching this. My gut was all in a knot from how tense this film is. It's awesome! I loved seeing a scary alien film, the last alien film that scared me was The Fourth Kind.

I thought everything in this film was excellent from directing, music, acting, story. I was gripped and on edge for the entire film. The ending was super weird I didn't get it.

I wish this was released in cinemas and for it to have made big bucks and hopefully been seen by more people. There was 8 lines spoken and yet I still had subtitles onπŸ˜‚

8/10
So what did you think of this film or are you yet to see it? 
Let me know, comment below. Stay shiny and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment