Total Pageviews

Monday 2 October 2023

Late Night Ramblin's Vol9- Life October 2023

So it's been a while (again)......in my absence however my blog views have somehow increased? 
Thank you! Seriously thanks so much for that, it means a lot.

James Davie is who I have to also thank as he reminds me when I have not done a blog post in a while. Comments like that tend to snap me back to reality and shift my focus, so I am here to write a little bit about what's going on right now. Random Ramblin's? Maybe but this is another life update after all so who knows what I will title this when I am done and of course I'm putting this together through the day and night.

I've been busy with my two jobs as well as content creating and just playing games or watching TV or films you know any sort of media exposure, I have had. I've not felt inspired or motivated because of tiredness mainly to just write some stuff, I've not had ideas. Some reviews I've done on films are short on letterboxd, but it's not to the level of where I want to publish here. I know that doesn't matter or mean much to you reading, but I like my reviews here to have some sort of love and passion.

Job life

Job number 1 - Bartender
I started that job in July 2022, and I've recently resigned from that job. I resigned because the job wasn't fun and worth the stress any more. Furthermore, I wasn't getting the hours, so I had to take another job earlier this year which in turn seemed to have penalized me with management in Job 1. Hours were cut again and if I wasn't able to cover or wanted time off (with enough time given in advance) I'd be met with just general snarky behaviour and arguments. It wasn't good for me. Every time I got to the place I felt miserable. The constant road works and closures don't do me any good either but that's not the fault of the company of course. My friends who I met there were leaving or have left. My fave person there has gone on bereavement leave and I hated to leave without seeing her or welcoming her back, but there's no way I would have been happy with myself to continue being miserable and stressed in a job that doesn't satisfy me. When I handed my notice in and told my new supervisors they were supportive and so lovely. It was a great place to work at I used to look forward to the laughs and the team working together, but there's just selfishness there and no team work and lack of communication admist all my faves aka the good people leaving. I wish them all the best there, they are good people, and it's a nice place to visit, but I can't stay where I'm not happy. That's the truth, and I'm sorry if I have left anyone down or upset in my decision. Of course, I offended my managers there when I said that "it feels good that it's my last shift here.".

To my friends I made who I worked with please stay in touch and know that Chloe,Prim,Josh D, Ash, Caitlin, Bret, Yestyn, Brandon, Rachel, Sarah, Tatiana, Scott and Josh S, I hope you know how much I've loved working with you and if you should ever see this post know that I love you all and respect you all so much, and I can't wait to hang out and see you all again soon.

Job 2 - Customer Service Sales Assistant & Keyholder
So this job in the beginning I found boring, but now I love it and I love all who I work with and the customers. It's getting to be the busy season, so I'm excited and nervous for all the madness that awaits me. I love my co-workers and managers there, and it is local to my home. Besides parking charges there are no cons or complaints I have for the job. I got to focus my attention there and on being better and more knowledgeable of the job and place and products and a bunch of online training and get any and all extra hours I can there to bulk up my pay and experience and that's where my focus is at.

Mental Health
I still get that fake motivation where I want to or feel like I'm going to play some game on my PlayStation, but then I just don't get to do it. Videos I do get to do here or there it just depends on when I feel motivated to do them or when the idea or inspiration hits.

My weight loss has staggered, I'm still keeping the 4 stone I lost earlier this year off me, but it's tough the motivation I once had has staggered again. So it feels like a waiting game for some sort of lightning bolt to hit me to awaken me back to full power where I will do anything and everything haha. I got this hip issue ATM and also this weird wheezy cough so that's fun dealing with.

Dating wise I'm just always at the talking stage, so I guess, I need some help in that department. I've made more friends than I've had dates and the friends I've made are cool and different genders too.

Finished my Christmas shopping, I like to be early in that department.

TV Shows
The One Piece netflix TV show was absolutely lit!
Disney's Star Wars Ashoka show has been great, and it's not finished yet (at time of writing).
Futurama new season on Disney plus has its moments but overall I thought it sucked, unfortunately.
Power Rangers: Cosmic Fury was pretty good, I'd give it a 7/10.

Futhermore
As always I'm on tiktok and YouTube content creating videos besides writing here. You can also follow me and see more short reviews on my letterboxd profile.

@Youtube = 1stmetalgod
@letterboxd = Scotty2Jonesy
@Tiktok = Scotty2Jonesy

No comments:

Post a Comment