Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 June 2023

The Flash Movie - Great Speedforce Review

The Flash is here and so is my review! Just like Barry Allen attending work this review comes later than originally scheduled haha. When his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry Allen becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned and there are no Super Heroes to turn to. In order to save the world that he is in and return to the future that he knows, Barry’s only hope is to race for his life. But will making the ultimate sacrifice be enough to reset the universe?
The Flash and the Multiverse of madness is a heartfelt film with a celebration of all DC. The Cgi is meh at the best of times especially the opening. Most of the cgi can be explained via some sort of grippy perspective the flash has on time when time travelling and the director has also backed this up.

The final villain wasn't much and soon as they are revealed, it's pretty much goodbye to them which is a shame as I would have liked a few more quick run in's with the villain. Keaton always had me smiling. Sasha's Supergirl was fantastic, please keep her around the dcu. Other cameos were really cool. The ending made me go wtf! Great film if you ask me, I enjoyed it and I would consider myself a big Flash fan, so maybe it's a sort of biased opinion, but honestly I would happily go see this again.
7/10
Thanks for reading, sorry this took longer than planned to get posted.
I have been busy adjusting to life changes having two jobs now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment