Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Jared's WWE 2K Soundtrack

Alright it is time to continue my short series on WWE 2K soundtracks me and my friends picked and here is the third and final instalment with Jared Davies picking a few songs for his soundtrack for a WWE 2K game. Time for Jared to clutch and end this series with style, I can tell you this is going to be a fun list!
1: Linkin Park ft Jay Z - Numb/Encore
2: Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
3: Skillet - Legendary
4: Steel Panther - Eyes Of A Panther
5: Sabaton - Night Witches
6: Nickelback - Animals
7: Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee
8: Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder
9: Seether - Betray & Degrade
10: Shinedown - Cut The Cord

Alright that concludes this short, fun and interesting series where me and my best mates picked our own dream WWE 2K soundtrack. Any other list or blog post recommendations please let me know :)
STAY SHINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment