Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2022

THE SCOTTIES 2022!!!!

Oh my god, it is here, it is time! Put on them tuxedo's and do up those bow ties because it's time for me to give out my prestigious awards. :D

The Scotties are my own made up awards I present to many things to just highlight the best of the best this past year. (The Scotties were not on last year due to ill mental health.) So it is great to be back and presenting the awards once again. 

The brand-new award was created on my phone this year.

Oh look here are my music stats this year and so this will determine who has been the best artist of this very year. 
OK so to no one's surprise Ghost are my band of the year! Impera by Ghost is also Album of the year!

Best new band: Electric Callboy

Best Film: The Batman

(My TOP 10 films of the year are in the picture below.) 

Best Tv Show: The Boys

Best Dragonball Anime: Dragonball Super: Superhero Movie

Best Concert Film: 21 Pilots: Scaled & Icy Experience

Best Online Game: Minecraft (shock here as it dethrones Fortnite)

Best Battle Royale: Fortnite! (they had the awesome dragonball crossover and so it automatically wins an award, and also story and things were good too, so shush!)

Best animated film: One Piece: Red (I was not a one piece fan before seeing this film, and now I AM! So hands down I have to give the award to One Piece Red!)

Best film soundtrack: One Piece Red (Ado delivered a beautiful soundtrack!)

Best concert attended: Rammstein! (I am sorry but how could I not place this at number 1)

Best Live Event Attended: WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE! (A long crazy fun day out, and it was all filmed and broadcast live, so I was a part of History.)

MOST VIEWED BLOG POST: JDF TRIBUTE POST.

MOST VIEWED TIKTOK: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFpqjRdg/ (Ah a new category emerges from the shadows)

Now Presenting THE YOUTUBE CREATOR STATS (This category shows my youtube is an award in itself)

OK, that about wraps up the awards and what a night it has been. Some new contenders came and conquered whilst old classics remained unscathed ontop of the world. The year has been much like the past 5 years a total rollercoaster with a lot of shit on the tracks causing the ride to start and stop especially when it comes to mental health BUT hey, I survived! I am alive (despite the attempts made upon me) haha.

Anyway thank you very much for reading, keep supporting me on youtube, blogger, tiktok etc and let's have a Merry Christmas and great 2023! Thanks for the birthday wishes too! 

Stay Shiny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment