Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2022

REST IN PEACE JASON DAVID FRANK!

We are almost a week removed, and it's still shocking and sad that we have lost the legendary JDF.
We knew him best as a power ranger, an actor, a martial artist, a world record breaker, a comic con regular. Whether his colours were Green, White, Red or Black we all knew and loved this Ranger.

JDF played the role of Iconic TOMMY Oliver in TV shows, movies, video games, toys and even comics for over 29 years! Jdf played Tommy Oliver in 1993 and his last appearance on Power Rangers was in the 25th anniversary cross over episode a few years ago.

Jason had a heart of gold and a vulnerable soul. He would always take time out to help others and to meet every single fan even when time limits were reached. Everyone he met left his presence with happiness and joy.
I met JDF in 2015 in London Film & Comic Con. I journeyed with my best friend James all the way from Aberdare to London for a day just to meet JDF himself. It was well worth it. We had a lovely short time with JDF and came away with autographs, happiness and a photo of our childhood hero. Jdf made me love the colour Green and Power Rangers in general. As a child I had this big Tommy Green Ranger doll I'd take everywhere with me, it was like my best friend haha. I always wanted to be Tommy or like Tommy. Minus my lack of martial arts experience I am exactly like JDF I would say just based upon the heart of gold we have.
I've had a few interactions with JDF on social media over the years one time he called me a good dude and I have never forgotten that, and I never will, it means a lot to me. My childhood hero said I'm a good dude, so I well and truly am, surely.

He is survived by his wife Tammie and his four children - Hunter, Jacob, Skye and Jenna. Jason's Dojo's the Rising Sun Karate schools will also be kept open. Frank's final film, Legend of the White Dragon, is due out next year.
I've made posts on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok regarding JDF and his passing and what he meant to me. My TT video: https://www.tiktok.com/@scotty2jonesy/video/7168335004618018053?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7106311132273116677

Mental Health Matters!
YOU MATTER!
Don't stay quiet, talk to someone, write it out or distract your mind with a good game or film or book.
Thanks for reading,
Stay Shiny as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment