Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 October 2022

Top 10 Scariest Movie Monsters

From humans to the undead to animals and from the animals to the extra terrestrials. The horror genre has enlisted everything and made it scary. Today I am giving you my list of the best monsters in movie history all in a short Top 10 List! Obviously Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires and Serial Killers are all scary BUT I wish to go a different route from these as most of these I am having a hard time picking a definitive film over for some of these characters SO. I might list some scary slashers, vampires, werewolves and zombies at a later date.
10: Michael Myers - Halloween Franchise
Alright starting number 10 off with my personal favourite serial killer here with The Shape. He looks like a man and his gender is also male BUT he has the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes, and he moves and acts in mysterious ways albeit with an unkillable rage.

9: Shelob - LOTR
Spider's I fucking hate Spiders! My fear are these eight legged bastards so when one of my fave fantasy series of all time has A GIANT FUCKING SPIDER you know it's something I cannot watch or look at when it's on-screen because it scares me so.

8: The Nun - The Conjuring Franchise
She's a scary demon and the first time I had seen her well I was afraid, hell I still find her image unsettling. I hope The Nun sequel is cracking because Valak is a scary thing.

7: Lip-Stick Face Demon - Insidious
A stupid name for such a demonic entity but what other way should you call this thing. Darth Maul is already taken, but many still refer to this demon as that name. The Lipstick-Face Demon, also known as the Man With Fire on his Face, the Red-Faced Man, Sixtass, or simply the Demon, is the main antagonist of Insidious horror film series.

6: Bruce - Jaws
My fear of sharks and the deep sea started from the music and this deep sea monster known as Bruce, but we can also call it JAWS.

5: The Creeper - Jeepers Creepers
A creature that has existed probably since humanity has but for every 23 years and for 23 days he hunts down people and uses them and their organs to help it live until the next 23 years at least. It can fly, it can drive and jeepers creepers where'd he get those peepers?

4: Pinhead - Hellraiser franchise
Pinhead (also known as The Hell Priest and Lead Cenobite) is the main antagonist in the Hellraiser franchise. He is a Cenobite in the Order of the Gash.

3: The Thing - The Thing
The Thing is an extremely hostile shape-shifting extraterrestrial organism and the primary antagonist of the 1982 science-fiction film The Thing. We never actually see it's true form as it is always shape-shifting.

2: Freddy Krueger - A Nightmare On Elm Street Franchise
He's got that catchy nursery rhyme, and he has done many a crime. Freddy waits for you to sleep to get you while giving you, your worst nightmare. Sleep is not safe any more.

1: Xenomorphs - Alien Franchise
The Xenomorphs have many forms and all of them are scarier than the last. They scared me so much as a child when I first saw Alien and of course after seeing the facehuggers. In space no one can hear you scream!

Alright and that's my list, how does it fare compared to yours?
Let me know and as always any suggestions for lists please hit me up or comment below.
Thanks for reading, stay spooky, or they will get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment