Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 September 2022

WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE - THE WRITE UP!

After 30 years WWE came back to host a massive premium live event (ppv) in the UK, and they went to my backyard of Cardiff, Wales. Of course, I was in attendance, and it was an absolute electrifying experience! The fans were amazing, I ain't ever heard 62 thousand people sing Edge's theme song before and I probably never will again, amazing! I attended this event with one of my childhood best friends Lewis Griff and we both had a blast!
Amazing mural by Mad Dog Brewery!
This was the view from my seats. 
Me & LG chilling prior to the pre-show! :D

A solid 8/10 PPV. Solid matches and my highlight matches were Riddle Vs Rollins, Sheamus Vs Gunther & Drew v Roman. Saying that, I pretty much loved all the matches, well besides Liv vs Shayna.
There were lots of events and advertising down Cardiff for Clash At The Castle PPV. I toured Cardiff Castle and seen Bianca and Sheamus filming with Cardiff Blue's. There was a pop-up clash shop which had so much exclusive merch for the ppv, and it was just a beautiful sight and there were various meet and greets and appearances in and around Cardiff for the PPV that week. I held the replica WWE Universal title in The Entertainer and omg I need me a replica title, they are so cool!
ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

So yes, it was an incredible experience and atmosphere and show to be a part of, and I pray for another clash at the castle in Cardiff!

For more pics & vids please visit my youtube channel and instagram account @1stmetalgod (youtube) and @Scotty2Jonesy (youtube & tiktok)

Thanks for reading!
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment