Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Random Ramblin's 49 - It's Been A While

So here I am early hours of the morning on the 1st of August 2022, wide awake, listening to music. The usual (I guess). I am here trying to figure out how to write this. I been going between two minds for a while about writing another Random Ramblin's (which is a series of blog posts I do here on my blog which operate sorta like diary entries and place I go to share news and my mind and rant about.)

There's so much that has happened since my last entry, honestly. It's been a hell of a life, is what I have been saying as I have gone through a lot mentally and even physically these past few months to well, almost a year actually.

When was the last time I did a RR? *goes to look up last entry* Ah yes.....September 2021 and it's now.....August 2022. Wow! Time sure does fly! Anyway *Thinks to himself "what the hell do I write about? why am I doing this? why am I talking in my head and also writing this down?" SIGHS* 

Well without further ado, THIS....IS.......
RANDOM RAMBLIN'S!!!!
Alright, alright, alright. First off,
HOW ARE YOU?!
I hope you are well!

LIFE
How am I? Oh well thanks for asking, at the moment I am tired and in a lot of back pain from my new job. Oh yes! I have a new job well this is another another new job. Yes I quit my previous employer the cinema back in April. Also back in April my GF broke up with me but to be honest it looks like she left me for someone else, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I digress and this is just from MY VIEW after all and with all due respect, I won't say anything more on this matter. I do miss that Cinema job I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

ANYWAY I quit my Cwtchy cinema job to go work in a care home and It was great BUT I have/had a lot of unsolved trauma and I had so many memories pour back into me with dealing with Dementia residents because of my Nan who I sadly lost 2 years ago. The care home job was not for me at this time being sadly. In the months of May - July, I did not sign on to the Dole as it were and rather I was applying for work and having 2 interviews a week and eventually I landed the job I am in now and you know what, It's hard work right BUT I am liking it. What's my new role? Well I work as a Bartender in a restaurant and it's not as easy as it sounds or looks chief but hey I am enjoying it on most days. 

The past 5 months or so have definitely been a rebuild period for myself. Mentally and physically. It's tough and goes to show a lot of shit catches up to you and ruins you. I'm still on the mend from a lot of mental and physical issues but by taking the right steps daily and recognising when you need help and treatment is important and getting it is even more important and significant. I need to correct my posture and weight more really. I'm a work in progress and I always will be. Destroying bad habits and old habits takes time and a lot of energy and effort and consciousness (let's be fair) to make it all work and run smoothly. So just be aware of what's going on with yourself in your mind and body and try and sort any issues to save yourself in the future. Cheers for reading this bit of ramblin hehe. 😊👍

Unrelated but I have been watching a lot of Bill Burr stand up and Paul Smith stand up. 
Both fantastic comedians and I recommend giving them a nose. 

Wrestling
What a mad few months it has been for the wrestling world. Vince is gone from WWE and HHH is in charge due to the allegations against Vince making him retire from his duties with WWE.
In September WWE has their biggest PPV taking place in Cardiff, Wales and OF COURSE I AM GOING!!!!!

Film & Tv
Shocking and sad news with TV and Film land as Warner Bros have cancelled many films and TV shows including the Scoob sequel and the Batgirl film.
Dragonball Super: Superhero has released and it's incredible and so awesome!

Cw has called time on The Flash with season 9 being the last season and its also the shortest season as its been issued for only 13 episodes.

Gaming
Fortnite X Dragonball Super collab is probably Fort's best collab ever made, it is hella fun!

Music & Gigs
Machine Head, Slipknot and Five Finger Death Punch all got new album is out soon. (as of writing they are due to be released end of August and into September)
I am also seeing Machine Head and Amon Amarth in September!
Also seeing Corey Taylor in October!
Might see Three Days Grace in September but unsure yet it as it depends on my schedule and income.

Anyway that's all I got time for this week Basil haha.
Check me out on youtube & tiktok if you are bored or in need of a laugh.
If you need someone to talk to please give me a message anytime too!
Be well and be safe people!

I am also on Letterboxd so if you want to see my ratings or some reviews for films, join me there!

Thanks for reading and visiting my blog today.
Feel free to check out other blog post's I have made.
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment