Total Pageviews

Monday 4 July 2022

Rammstein - Cardiff 2022 Concert!

Rammstein played at Cardiff's Principality Stadium after an almost 3 year delays with Covid and the German heavy metal band played a stacked 21setlist with 2 encores and of course it was full of explosive pyrotechnics, ear busting sound and a phenomenal display of metal!
French Pianist's Duo Abélard opened for Rammstein with piano covers of some of Rammsteins hits and they were so chill and awesome all at the same time.

I waited a long time to see Rammstein and the pandemic made me wait even longer but let me just say OH MY GOD WAS IT WORTH IT!!!! That is the biggest concert and loudest concert I have ever been to in my life! I went with my best buddy James and we had a hell of a time.
We sat up in the middle tier and I was lucky to accompany James via Live ACCESS tickets. 
The staff and stewards were absolutely fantastic and dare I say the best ever!

From the opening of Rammstein's set with a lovely rendition from a rather posh symphonic orchestral sound to then the loud sudden explosion of fireworks to the LOUD sounds of Rammstein playing. 
Jesus Christ this was seriously LOUD! 

Previously it was noted with Coventry's Rammstein visit that people could hear the concert from a remarkable 11 miles away!!!!
There was stories and reports after and during this concert of people panicking thinking the stadium was on fire and burning down but we are all fine do not worry, it's norm for Rammstein and they are trained professionals haha. It's crazy some say there was 45 thousand people in attendance there and normally in big crowds I get anxious and nervous but here, I felt normal and so at home and relaxed, it was amazing, got to say it's a cathartic feeling losing your mind and moshing away with so many likeminded individuals, while a bunch of angry Germans give their everything for your entertainment and my hats are off to them!
Thanks for reading and visiting my blog!
I have further videos and photo's posted on my social media accounts so follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment