Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2022

Corruption Holds The Crown - Original song/lyrics/poetry by Sjones.

My family rules the world, running it with a fist of fear,
They own powerful machines of steel, they lost the sight of what is real,
who's suffering, who's to blame, for this madness that I see,
For all the blood spilled and all the bodies piled up in front of our eyes?,
The people of Japan make their plea, Which makes everything clear to me,

If they could understand, the sadness that they breed,
I will make them see the error of their ways,
I will stand up to them and take down my family,
I will take it away, take it away one person at a time,

They say, they are all the same,
Well I'm not waiting, I'm not waiting to see,
Any more bodies, laying there, laying there, under their feet,
I'll take it away, I'll stop the corruption that holds the crown, (the corrupt holds the, the corrupt holds the crown),

I could tell you all about it, How I got this power,
But time moves on and I can't slow down,
I got to move all the pieces, I got to show those clowns,
I know their moves and all their habits, I'm four steps ahead, they're in over their heads,

If they could understand, the sadness that they breed,
I will make them see the error of their ways,
I will stand up to them and take down my family,
I will take it away, take it away one person at a time,

They say, they are all the same,
Well I'm not waiting, I'm not waiting to see,
Any more bodies, laying there, laying there, under their feet now, I'm not waiting,
I'll take it away, take it away, I'll stop the corruption that holds the crown, (the corrupt holds the, the corrupt holds the crown),

They all say, nothing's gonna slow them, gonna slow them down,
And I'm not waiting, I'm not waiting!,
They may try, to take the lives of innocents away,
There's no debating, the corrupt hold the crown,(the corrupt holds the, the corrupt holds the crown),

Inspired by Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion. 
Written 24/7/22

No comments:

Post a Comment