Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 September 2021

How I Treated My Covid-19 Symptoms.

Ok so my treatment of my Covid 19 symptoms changed gradually every day. 

To start for the first few days, I just took Ibuprofen, paracetamol, cough medicine & pastels and drank plenty of water and adjusted to my bodily fluctuations of hot and cold sweats. I also used my throat spray and had regular cups of Lemsip tea with some honey in it too. I gargled and spat out mouth wash every morning and night also. I made sure my window was always open to for fresh air. 

I regularly before and during and after Covid, sanitize my hands, always have because I am a bit of a germaphobe although to not an extreme limit, just to a point I feel clean. 

Sleep was hard to come by and I always felt tired no matter how much sleep I had but my sleep was almost everyday disturbed by myself waking me up via coughs or toilet trips. 

Later on during my illness, I did lost my taste and smell and I kept doing all I was doing prior but this time I used some decongestion nasal spray, vicks stick and vicks vapour rub to try and clear my blocked nose. 

However after my isolation period I went out and purchased some nasal spray which spray's vapour fumes up the nose and It is more helpful than your standard Vicks vapour sniff sticks.

I hope my guide and what I did can help anyone else struggling with their symptoms in anyway, shape or form.

Thanks for reading! 

STAY SHINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment