Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Top 10 First To Eleven Covers

 Hello everyone welcome back to my blog and so today's top 10 is very special. It's by a band I discovered on youtube late 2020 and whom I fell in love with immediately with their covers and I wanted to do a top 10 list on their covers I love best and I would love for you all to see and hear these guys and would love for the band to see my list and I hope they are all well. 

So First To Eleven are an American band made up of Audra Miller, Matt Yost, Ryan Krysiak, and Sam Gilman whose YouTube channel sees them play covers of existing songs aswell as original songs and you can find them on all good streaming sites and go check out their website for merch. These guys are seriously so talented I have purchased a handful of their covers and downloaded them onto my phone and I enjoy listening to them whilst walking and exercising and whilst chilling but enough chatter let's get into the list! 

10: Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

9: Death Bed - Powfu

8: Say So - Doja Cat

7: In Too Deep - Sum 41

6: Sucker - Jonas Brothers 

5: Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max

4: Dream On - Aerosmith 

3: Drivers Licence -  Olivia Rodrigo

2: Welcome Home - Coheed & Cambria

1: Lover - Taylor Swift

And that is today's list all wrapped up and prettied into a nice bow. I hope you enjoyed this list and enjoy the band as much as I do and I can't wait for more music from First To Eleven and I can't wait to see you my dear reader back here for another list or random blog post.
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment