Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Top 10 Jonathan Young Covers

 Hello and how is it going for you today? 

So another new list and another very special one as it is covers related and it's by one of my fave youtubers and musicians and that is the man and legend himself Jonathan Young. I have been a fan for over 5 years now and I love his content so much! I would love for him to see this list! 

Jonathan Young is an American YouTuber and musician. He is well known for his metal/hard rock covers of songs. He is also known for his Disney and Anime song covers. He sometimes collaborates with other YouTubers such as Caleb Hyles. He resides in San Francisco, California.

10: You're Gonna Go Far Kid 

9: Pokemon Theme

8: The Day - MHA

7: Just Can't Wait To Be King - Lion King

6: Make My Story - MHA

5: In The Dark Of The Night - Anastasia 

4: Crossing Field - SAO

3: Peace Sign - MHA

2: Heroooooooooooo! - One Punch Opening Theme

1: Mob Psycho 100 Theme

And that is today's list all wrapped up. 
I hope you enjoyed this list and enjoy the band as much as I do and I can't wait for more music from Jonathan Young and I can't wait to see you my dear reader back here for another list or random blog post.

Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment