Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 March 2021

I've Had My First Covid Vaccine!

 Friday 5th March, 

I went to my local GP after being contacted on Tuesday 2nd March (click here for that post)

I met with a nurse named Naomi and she was tidy and helpful enough, giving me the details on what I can expect and answering my questions I had about it. I rolled up my sleeve once we was both ready and she inserted the needle into my arm injecting the first dose into my arm. Astra vaccine is what I was given.
What I felt was a sharp pinch followed by like cold liquid touching my skin well going into my arm so say for example a bit of water splashed you and it ran down your arm? It's basically what that felt like.

Side effects I was told about were headache, aches in joints and my arm feeling dead so pins and needles like and static basically. I felt really tired then after my jab.

Further or any more update on side effects and how I feel, I will post another update with and you can bet in 12 weeks time I will be doing another blog post and video on getting my second and final dose of the vaccine down the line.

I am making youtube videos documenting this and the first video will be uploaded soon on my youtube channel which is called: 1stmetalgod. CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO!

Any questions you have feel free to message me or leave a comment.

Thanks for reading!

THANK YOU NHS!


No comments:

Post a Comment