Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 March 2021

I'm Having My Covid Vaccine

So on March 2nd 2021 at 6pm, I was contacted via my GP in my local doctor's surgery to attend an appointment on the 5th March 2021 to get my fist dose of the covid 19 vaccine. 

I was gobsmacked I was like "what? how? Yes I'll be there for my first dose, see you soon have a nice day bye!" to the lady on the phone. 

So yeah I'm relieved and over the moon but also confused as to how and why I have been chosen since I should be relatively bottom of the list but hey I'm not gonna turn it down. 

I'll post update and give my details on the experience soon as it's happened. I am making a video documenting the events and effects and all sorts as I go into and come out of having my first dose of the vaccine.

Stay shiny and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment