Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 March 2021

First Dose Covid 19 Vaccine Side Effects

So it's 6th March a day after my first dose and 4am I was awake I could not sleep my arm was aching. I woke up when I eventually fell asleep to severe body aches, head ache and I felt sick and I coughed up phlegm earlier in the day. Later on through the day I felt really cold despite being told the house is warm and despite me being wrapped up in bed. Honestly this feels like a hangover crossed with flu. Temp fluctuations are so annoying. I also feel like my body is slow like as if I'm moving in water?

7th March I woke up with a headache, I also had hot flush with dead arm still but by the night time most of these subsided and instead I only had a slight tender arm and cold flushes. Overall I feel more myself today. Sneezing a lot not sure if related to these side effects or not.

See how I feel tomorrow now really, I think I will be all better by the morn! 8th March and I feel a whole lot better but I do feel like I got a cold today just sneezing, coughing and sniffling a lot other than that still a dead arm. 

9th March no other symptoms all fine, feel great just bit tired and still got dead arm but its easing. I think I'm out of the woods and may do a video update on youtube to follow up this week. 

Thanks for following and reading my documentation of my side effects and getting the covid vaccine!

No comments:

Post a Comment