Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2020

R.I.P. Grampa Dillon


A month ago on the 13th August 2020. Tragedy struck me and my family once again this year as we suddenly and shockingly lost my beloved Grandfather. It's been a hard and challenging and very upsetting scary year. This one still has me just in so much disbelief. I have attended his funeral and it hit me so hard then but i am still filled with such shock and disbelief as i continue to grieve. 

I don't quite know what to say, there's no words😭😞

Honestly I'm shocked and I'm sad at the sudden loss of my Grampa. Grampa Dillon was a wonderful intelligent funny man, he introduced me to Batman, Wallace & Grommit, Motorbikes, RAF and even to TNA (even if he was channel flicking and seemed to be just going woah what the hell kind of ring is that? Its got 6 sides). 



He was a tall man, a great man, a gentleman, the best Grampa and I'm gonna miss him loads. 😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I dislike this year so much, it's taken so much away from me, life has not been fair and it's been tough to walk in my shoes this yearπŸ˜–πŸ˜₯😞😒😭😩😫

No comments:

Post a Comment