Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 July 2020

My Hero Academia Top 10 Songs

My Hero Academia is one of my all time favourite anime's and it's one of the most inspirational anime's i have ever seen. I love this show so much and oh my god does it have some banging tunes! 

So from the opening themes, closing themes and the inbetween's, let's take a trip to UA Highschool to listen in on these quirky numbers! 
10: You Can Become A Hero
So to kick off the list is this instrumental song which appears in the scene where All Might passes on his Quirk to Young Midoria. Deku for years looked up to All Might so imagine the surprise he gets when All Might says to him that he was inspired by his biggest fan's movements without thinking. Deku was a normal kid not blessed with a quirk unlike so many of the entire population of the world yet he acted in the face of danger without thinking and All Might tell's him that he can become a hero and this is where the story begins of how Deku became the world's greatest hero!

9: Heroes
The ending theme to the first season is very powerful. Performed by Brian The Sun the lyrics are great so is the instrumental. Best lyric: "No matter if this is fiction or reality, i'll surely manage to go beyond!".

8: Make My Story
I know what i have to do, it's my life my one and only! Oh god this just hits and just takes you on a roller coaster i feel and damn is it stylish, catchy and hard hitting, i love this one!

7: Polaris
The story of Eri is captured in this heartbreaking emotional powerful song. "Push aside all these tears and be the best i can be, just as long as i know you won't give up on me, at the end of the day i'd give you everything!, made a promise that you would always be safe, just know my heart can still remember that day". Beautiful right?!

6: Hero A
This is a chilling track with rock rap based elements and i love it, it's very different but it appears quite a bit instrumentally and as the rap rock version at times and it's damn good. 

5: Might+U
This is a soft, raw, emotional, vulnerable song and it makes me cry but also feel inspired and empowered and reassured. It's honestly such a beautiful song! "Remember it's just natural that we'll be there if you need help, Far across the distance, rest assured that our faith just won't die".

4: Hero Too

OH I BLOODY LOVE THIS ONE!!!! Class 1A gave a hell of a concert experience in performing this original song hehe. "Hero too, I am a hero too, My heart is set (my heart is set) and I won't back down, Hero too, strength doesn't make a hero, True heroes (true heroes) stand up for what they believe, So wait and see".


3: Peace Sign
Here is the season 2 opening which i always catch myself humming or singing just randomly, it makes me smile. The instruments and way it flows it's just so good! "My eyes are swollen from the tears that I've been crying but to the world ever smiling, singing for the courage i'm dying to show, with my peace sign up as i say goodbye, write a story of a hero!" Song perfectly captures all might and deku. 

2: You Say Run
THIS OH YES! Purely instrumental inspiring motivating butt kicking anthem here! LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHHHHHH!!!!

1: The Day
Iconic and classic this song captures the feel of what to expect from this show, it's a bloody good track! I heard and loved this way before i watched the anime crazy right!? I do miss it at times and i am almost always singing it or humming it. "The maze is twisting, ever twisting, Do you plan to see what you're missing, The sound of a bell from a tiny adventurer, Signals a new beginning, Are you sure that you're not shaking?, Such uncertain roads you're taking, Every step that you take it is changing you, Where is tomorrow?, The day has come!"

Alright and that's my list, what did you think?

Do you like these songs too? You a big fan of the anime or manga?
What list would you like me to do next?
Let me know!

Stay safe and stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment