Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2020

Top 10 Blog Post's Of The Decade!

These are the most viewed blog post's from my blog of the past 10 years and yes my blog has been around for 10 years! 
Look for a celebratory post later this year I guess hehe. 

My first post was on 19/12/10, but i did not then i did not make a post until 24/6/15, and i have continued to blog on the regular since. 
THESE ARE VIEWS AS OF WRITING FROM 3/1/20


10: President Trump?! -Views 187
This was a quick reaction post to Trump becoming the President. 
It was a bitesize reaction which many echoed. 

9: Clown Epidemic! - Views 190
Now this was a post taking on the height of a clown scare epidemic where people were going out dressed as clowns and scaring people, there was so many stories about it and i made some fun of that popularity at the time with a spoof post all about it and stating the end of the world is neigh due to these clowns. 

8: Top 10 Batman Suits - Views 206
Here's a recent one I did just ranking my fave top 10 Batman suits of all time well to now as of writing because no doubt he will come out with another cool one in future :) 

7: Top 10 Xmas songs - Views 218
Christmas just came and went again and here's a time i ranked my fave xmas songs :)


At the time everyone thought that Takers loss at Mania 33 that it would be his last as he left his gear in the center of the ring and walked off into the sunset BUT little did we know that he would come back later on due to Saudi Arabia pay's big bucks maaaaan!

It's no surprise i have not liked the MCU's version of spiderman but hey this one got a lot of views haha.

4: Peculiar Unfamiliar - Views 282
Here's a surprise one which always has me like "what was this post about?" it is very Edgar Allen Poe Quoth The Raven story right? Well that's the vibes i get reading it back, it is very interesting and chilling yet also amusing at a point. 

Oh I do love a bit of classic Power Ranger action and the comics are banging, boom studios is doing a fantastic job at the series. This list is for the bad guy's back when i did a power ranger themed month on my blog. 

Another from that time and man did i not expect that many views on this one, but hey the people love the megazords and power ranger fanbase love a good list!

WOWZA TRUE BELIEVERS! You got my top 10 spiderman villains to be my most viewed post of all time by a whopping 417 views! Uh howwww?!? Haha that's so incredible and i love Spider-Man and his rouge gallery is so unique and memorable, iconic and brilliant you know of course i had to do a list on it.

So yeah this has been a quick trip down memory and view lane to see the top 10 post's on my blog that have been my most viewed this decade as of writing today! 

Crazy views on some thing's here i thought would only ever get a handful of views and these and many others have surpassed my expected view count. 

If you want to see the post's in full just click on the colours of the post's to be taken to the full page!

Thank you all for the views, I hope you have been enjoying, if you have suggestions do comment or message me to let me know of your suggested lists or things to review or give opinions on etc etc okay! 

Thank you all, stay shiny.....always!

No comments:

Post a Comment