Total Pageviews

Monday 30 December 2019

The Scotties 2019

Hello ladies, gentleman, binary and non. Welcome to the second ever annual awards I am now issuing on my blog. The Scotties are just imaginary awards I will give out to the best things I have read, listened to, seen, played etc of the past year.

What a year, so many up's and downs so without further ado; 
Let The Scotties Awards begin!

(All winners will receive this image which will be available to download after the show/post of course. :P )
Best Film: Joker
What a film this is! 
Just my fave film of the year i have also seen it twice and would love to see it again!

Best Animated Movie: DBS: Broly
Not a surprise to anyone i don't think, for the longest time this was overall my film of the year!

Best Album: The Great War - Sabaton
OMG WHAT AN ALBUM I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS SO MUCH THIS YEAR!!!

Best Gig: Dragonforce at Cardiff Tramshed

Best Live Event: NXT UK Takeover Cardiff!

Best Game: Fortnite
It's all i have played mostly. So much fun with friends! 

Best Tv Show: The Flash
Again this one is not surprising!

Best Actor: Henry Cavill in The Witcher

Best Netflix Show: Movies & Toys That Made Us
I've found this show to be so interesting and eye opening i can't recommend it enough!

Best Animated Series: Dragonball Super
No surprises here! 

My most played game 2019: Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
A game i got into early on the year which i have played almost every single day!

My most heard song 2019: Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
I have heard this quite a bit so spotify would like to say. 

Best Chart Song & Artist 2019: Lover - Taylor Swift
I have always liked a few of her songs but i loved her new album this year some great tunes there!

Best New Artist 2019: Poppy
I discovered Poppy only 2 months ago but wow i love her! Pre-ordered her new album and everything!!!!

Best Holidays 2019: Saltash, England & Quay West, Wales
Best holidays and times spent this year has been with my beautiful gf.

Fave Food Of The Year 2019: Cabonara
obsessed with a cabonara this year! 

Wrestlers Of The Year: Becky Lynch & Tommaso Ciampa
Both have worked so hard and have been ever so amazing for me this year!

Best meme: Ooh a little bit of the bubbleh! - Chris Jericho

Best Famous Meet: Mick Foley
And that about does it here at The Scotties Awards 2019! 
It's been an amazing, fun year and now onwards and upwards for the future is coming on......

No comments:

Post a Comment