Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 March 2019

My Top 10 Wrestling Entrance Themes (I'd use if i was a pro wrestler)

So for a bit of fun being as I love both wrestling and music, what 10 song's would I use as an entrance theme? Ever wondered what you'd walk out to?

I'll attempt to name 10 and try to deliver what i'd do for the entrance and if i'd be a good guy with that theme or a bad guy. It's going to be a short but fun list. I want you to do your own too! So let's have some fun and let's play this game! One song per band/artist too just to make thing's have more variety :D

10: Scum Of The Earth - Rob Zombie. 
So i'd be a bad guy with this and just in your face heel but disrespectful to and spit at the floor near people and do a bit of headbanging when i get in the ring. You want an autograph sure i'll sign a picture for ohh no I've torn it up what a shame you lose kid. "Hey, I'm breathing, Hey, I'm bleeding, Hey, I'm screaming, Scum of the earth, COME ON!"

9: Up Around The Bend - CCR. 
Face i'd be a fun time guy, dancing singing interacting with audience dancing with them, moving to the groovin around the bend you know. "Come on the risin' wind, We're goin' up around the bend"

8: Walk - Pantera. 
I'd be a tweener i could use this as both heel and face just a simple badass stroll to the ring. You can't be something you're not, Be yourself by yourself, Stay away from me, A lesson learned in life, Known from the dawn of time".

7: I Will Be Heard - Hatebreed. 
Heel disrespectful in your face aggression entrance. "NOW IS THE TIME, FOR ME TO RISE TO MY FEET!"

6: Square Hammer - Ghost. 
Darkness with lights flashing green as the music kicks in i arrive onto the stage corpse face painted and in long black flowing robes, walking holding an urn to the ring and which when i take a lid off it projects a demon in the middle of the ring as i take off my robe and then i put the urn lid back on and all lights are on as normal and i am ready to go. "Still you call on me for entrance to the shrine
Hammering the nails, Into a sacred coffin, You call on me for powers clandestine".

5: Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
A pastor like character who is a heel he believes he is holier than thou. "Reach out and touch faith!"

4: It's My Life - Bon Jovi. 
Entrance similar to Jericho's but with led jacket saying its my life scrolled across the back and on my shades. Face entrance happy party have fun. "Luck ain't enough, You've got to make your own breaks, It's my life, And it's now or never".

3: Boom Boom Boom Boom - Vengaboys
Proper face happy dance time to get a great fun atmosphere going with the crowd with a classic slice of cheesy partying tune.

2: Indestructible - Disturbed. 
Sirens blare the lights blaze flashing blue as a spot light goes all around the arena and then it kicks in as i exit through the curtain with a hood over my head. Slowly looking round making my way to the ring. A bit of a tweener this one too. When i get to the ring ropes i pull of my hood revealing my face and get in the ring flexing when it says "indestructible master of war".

1: Wherever I May Roam - Metallica.
Start in darkness with smoke covering and soon as we hit the drums the lights flicker to the beat and we get to the 50 second mark of the song and out i come beating my chest to the beat. I'd encourage others to join in and be a face with this song, singing this song as i walk to the ring and around the ring as the lyrics echo "call me what you will" i will be in the ring and the lights will all light up and the smoke will stop.

So that's my list and i'm sticking to it, for now at least, this has been fun, love to hear yours :D

Stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment